Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xdeadx

I'm going with Lukie on this one. I really don't care now when I lose my virginity. As long as I'm with the right person and at the right time.

wmwy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
You have to go along with her wishes. Some good friends are not so good a friend after they do it.(so I have heard). I got to my wife first but we held off for a month before we got married.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Most of the people who I have met and heard say you should be a virgin until after marrage, are saying this because they can't get hooked up with anyone.

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I think women generally care more about their first time than men. Well, save for some of my girly friends who are annoyed with the chances I've gotten to lose my virginity, but didn't.

I was raised Christian, but during high school pretty much stopped caring about it. I think the first time is special, but I don't think it'd rock my world once I finally do it. I kinda expect myself to, in the middle of it, think "Holy crud, what'm I doing?" Haa. I don't think I'll wait until marriage, though. Half the time I don't want to get married. That's not something entirely special to me either, especially with the divorce rates getting higher in America.

But yeah. If your girl or guy doesn't feel ready, no use in rushing them. =D

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Take it from an old dog that life is way too short. I grew up in a rough neighborhood, and so other boys would always want to "mess around" with each other. It was also a power thing, who had dominance over who. Sex is complicated. It's important to remember that virginity is different for a girl than it is for a guy. We are usually pretty anxious to lose it, and they are not.

I had a long affair with a girl during my Jr. and Sr. year in high school. When I went to college, she suddenly ended it. Emotionally it was tough. The thing about having sex is that there is so much more involved than just the sex, and it seldom is a free ride. It was a first experience for both of us. We were committing so much more than just our bodies. In addition, we had all the pains of growing up, thinking about careers, and thinking about our futures together. When it suddenly ended, I went to the other side, so to speak. If that doesn't exemplify consequences, what does?

With that being said, time moves much quicker than you can imagine. Soon you will lose the androgenous quality of youthful beauty. You will become just like all the other adults. If I had to do it over again, I would be an even bigger whore than the one I apparently became, Pogo! hahaha..... It is a man's world I guess. Ultimately you must respect her wishes. Because we life in the U.S., we live with the specters of the Puritans. We still associate sex with sin. But the wise also know that there are emotional complications that come with it. Like I said, it's not a free ride.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. Sex can be a big deal for people for a number of reasons, as it is often more than just a physical thing for a lot of people. But it CAN go the other way, too, since some people are able to have sex with no emotional attachments. I knew a guy who had a girlfriend who wanted to save her virginity for marriage - she had a lot of emotions and religious malarky attached, and then he also had a friend with benefits and they had sex with no strings attached. I knew about but he told me his girlfriend already knew....I wonder....

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
LOL after reading all this and after some chat with friens I noticed I'm an old fashioned 16 year old guy.

I'm with the idea of waiting until marriage, because it isn't worth to do something with someone who isn't going to spend the life with me. It would be a waste that I spend one night of my life with a woman that the next day is with another guy, and isn't really fulfilling.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
LOL after reading all this and after some chat with friens I noticed I'm an old fashioned 16 year old guy.

I'm with the idea of waiting until marriage, because it isn't worth to do something with someone who isn't going to spend the life with me. It would be a waste that I spend one night of my life with a woman that the next day is with another guy, and isn't really fulfilling.

But most people who don't wait until marriage don't just go have one night stands and do it with some random person from a bar/ club.

So many times people think on the far sides of the spectrum, when, in reality, most people have their first time with someone they care about.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
But most people who don't wait until marriage don't just go have one night stands and do it with some random person from a bar/ club.

So many times people think on the far sides of the spectrum, when, in reality, most people have their first time with someone they care about.
This is true. And sometimes plans do change, bad things can happen, and sometimes people can die or be forced to move, etc etc. I think it's possible to truly sexually love someone and not necessarily want to spend the rest of your life with said person.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
EH. I'm still a virgin. But I have had plenty of chances. I'm just lazy...
I believe virginity is something to be lost when you're ready for all the actions in a mature manner.Not something to lose when your a horny lil teenage that has no clue of what consequences sex can have.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Personally, I think for some people virginity and sex are overrated.
Sex is meant to be an act or reproduction, and in order to make our species survive, the urge to have sex is built into our system. It's not much different than the urge to pee (as not doing so would eventually destroy our kidneys and poison our body and thus terminate our existence), or the urge to eat. Human society just makes a big deal out of it for several reasons: The dangers of having to bear the responsibilities of having a child when the sexual act is "successful", emotional attachments and of course the danger of sexually transmitted diseases.
However, at the end of the day, you can learn to be careful and responsible with sexual activities, just like you can learn how to be a responsible (car) driver or use money responsibly. I mean everyone is anxiously waiting for the day they get their license and can finally drive a car, so why would people attempt to wait up to a certain point with their sexual activities. In my opinion, if you think you're mature enough to handle the dangers, you're free to go for it. As opposed to driving, where there is a set age of 18 (16 or 17 in some countries) when the law believes you're mature enough, sexual maturity is not determined by age.

In the light of that argument, a "no sex until marriage"-rule is the other extreme compared to 'whores' who sleep with everyone. Both sides have dangers and advantages - while people whoring around run a high risk to their physical well-being and the chance of pregnancy (for straight sex), they do have more fun and experience. People who hold on to their virginity, are well protected from health, financial or kids-related risks, but miss out on the fun.
As always, the best way is in between, it seems. If you think you're mature enough and have found the right person, I can't see a problem in giving it a try. The average age for people to get married in my country is 32 for guys and 28 for girls...protecting your virginity up to that age sounds scary to me. "No sex until marriage" would only make people marry at a younger age just to satisfy that natural urge, and then finding that the person they married isn't the right person after all. That's a lot of stress and money to go through for some sexual fun!
In other words, "No sex until marriage" may lead to "Marriage just for sex", and I find marriage to be too important a concept to screw around with it (pardon the pun) like that. Be careful, be responsible, but don't cut yourself off from an important part of life...and your reason for living (even if it doesn't result in kids after all).

Peachy

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
My basic thoughts of sex is that its fun and there really no harm if your careful, I really don't believe in all this no sex before marriage bullshit or those people make a huge deal with it like OMG its sex which just annoys the hell about it. But oh well my view might be biased as I am a whore.

Role
Incontinent
I am not a firm believer that a person necessarily needs to wait for marriage prior to loosing their virginity. However I also feel that far to many people do loose their virginity way before they are ready. Not only is loosing ones virginity an emotional experience, there is also allot of responsibility that needs to go along with it.

I am a grandfather because of one evening where neither person felt anything would happen.

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Me? Never! And no marriage or sex with another person either! O_O

That way I can be old and brag about my sexual cleanliness and disease-free life. :D

juriev

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
If you want to have sex before marrige, okay, but men, don't get her pregnat!

Status
Not open for further replies.