Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi, me again. Is this just me seeing this, or does anyone else notice that there appear to be non-VIPs in the VIP viewing tab? Just now I see 4 regulars and someone with a grey name viewing it. Are they really seeing this, or is it just a bug?

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is the VIP viewing tab?

Edit: Oh, that. Yes, I see it too. It could be that someone linked to something in the VIP forum from somewhere else. If it works like the one on the main page, their names meanse they tried to access it, not necessarily that they were successful. That's why you see banned users showing up on the main page.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I see that too:

viperroruw5.jpg

F

FullMetal

lol, I think this is a bug within the system, and I do not believe that they are really able to see it...Betagame is freaking out xD

FullMetal

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd wondered about that myself, I've seen it a few times. There must be a bug in the system or something.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Most likely it is a bug in the machine. Someone non-VIP would probably have mentioned it already if something else was the case. Anyway, unless something big has changed, they can't even see the VIP forum exists, so how can they view it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Maybe there is a link to the VIP forum somewhere, and they click it...So it would show them viewing it, although they technically wouldn't see any posts on it

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Maybe there is a link to the VIP forum somewhere, and they click it...So it would show them viewing it, although they technically wouldn't see any posts on it

Exactly. Say someone drops a link on the IRC channel or something. It's like I was saying about how banned members show up on the main page even though they can't actually see any of the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.