Not open for further replies.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Rep: 10
Days registered : 14

At the end of this month, the posts requirement will probably move to 50, and the days registered requirement will probably move to 30.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Rep for the blog system might be possible but I can't see how you can do that for the wiki. Everyone can edit the wiki and giving the starter rep isn't fair either as he may have done nearly nothing and that the whole article is just a combination of everyone.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Rep for the blog system might be possible but I can't see how you can do that for the wiki. Everyone can edit the wiki and giving the starter rep isn't fair either as he may have done nearly nothing and that the whole article is just a combination of everyone.
Maybe on the users contributions page the rep system could be present. As it would show all edits they have made like posts. But still, It would be unfair to get rep+ for a minor edit. so maybe adding extra parameters to an edit for it to be possible for one to get rep-ped.

But I personally think it is a challenge in itself to add all the programming to it. So I can't see the feature being added any time soon. A shame really...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I hope it's just a trend. Though, you can always PM a mod and have them take it off if you think you were unjustly neg-repped by anyone.
Please do not PM a mod about reputation review. Right now, only Moo is able to do it. Leave a post in the Requests forum instead. Thanks!

Peachy

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
10 rep points sounds good to me "set it and forget it"

Status
Not open for further replies.