vinyl collecting babs and bigs

SmolYui

Little Nya~ call me Kitten or Yui! DMs Open!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I love vinyl, and other retro media forms!

I wanted to share my small collection, and wondered if anyone else collected!
E8D4A6A6-0E07-4FA5-9E0E-A4510EDCBE9F.jpeg
B346A180-5D52-4A78-B665-F2B95F63623A.jpeg
From top left to bottom right.
  • Bluey The Album - Joff Bush (2021)
  • The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Galaxy - Douglas Adam’s (1979)
  • Christmas with The Chipmunks - Ross Bagdasarian[David Seville/The Chipmunks] (1962)
  • Jeff Wayne’s musical version of War of The Worlds - Jeff Wayne (1978)
  • Gundelero - *Mad* Cobra (1991)
  • Satin Panthers - Hudson Mohawke (2015)
  • And the 7” decca is my oldest, Theme from “Journery Into Space” - Frank Wier and his saxophone with his chorus and orchestra (1955)
I have DragonForce’s Reaching Into Infinity in the mail too!

Here’s a few recordings of my vinyl
Gundelero - Cobra
Thunder Child - Gary Osborne
CBAT - Hudson Mohawke
Bluey Theme extended- Joff Bush

Reactions: LainIsLain

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Cool, my mum has a Sony LBT-D305 Hi-fi stereo system cassette cd CDP-C311M & turntable PS-LX46P which we used to play stuff on all the time. My best mate has a lot vinyl stuff too, mainly since it helps helps support the bands and music makers. (never seen a recordplayer at his though? But he is a music promoter so he is all about the support)

Side note:
Love "Jeff Wayne’s musical version of War of The Worlds - Jeff Wayne (1978)", went to see a live war of the worlds gig in the Brighton centre like 4 years ago and it was great.
it has been a bit since I last listened to vinyl but just to ask what do you like most about it? The sound? The support you give? Just that it is a cool way to listen to music? Haha

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15500691...t_EAQYASABEgLzxvD_BwE#SellerPresenceViewModel

Reactions: LainIsLain

SmolYui

Little Nya~ call me Kitten or Yui! DMs Open!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
littleph0enix said:
Love "Jeff Wayne’s musical version of War of The Worlds - Jeff Wayne (1978)", went to see a live war of the worlds gig in the Brighton centre like 4 years ago and it was great.
it has been a bit since I last listened to vinyl but just to ask what do you like most about it? The sound? The support you give? Just that it is a cool way to listen to music? Haha
I too went to see it in cardiff a while back!! it was amazing!

It's hard to describe why i like it, it's just cause it's so cool how it works, and also how long it was used for, you can get super old stuff!
It's also just retro so that just mean it cool, i don't know! The audio quality is super good though, I have some super nice headphones and most of my records sound amazing, except my newer ones, and my ones for the 50s and 60s but I haven't really cleaned any of them, so perhaps they'll sound better if I do!

Reactions: littleph0enix and LainIsLain

LainIsLain

DL SuperNoob, DiaperHugger
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I also love my records. I have a small collection that's growing all the time. I've only had records for a few years but love the sound and physical nature. I love collecting old soundtracks from my favorite Scifi movies! 🤗

I have two turntables ATM, a Sony PS-X5 and Denon DP-62L. Both of which were nonfunctional that I repaired.

My most recent purchase was the game soundtrack to Ruiner. I missed the initial release but fell in love the soundtrack and eventually found one at a reasonable price.

20221203_160942.jpg
20220723_042645.jpg
20211121_202043.jpg

Last edited:

LainIsLain

DL SuperNoob, DiaperHugger
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
SmolYui said:
Christmas with The Chipmunks - Ross Bagdasarian[David Seville/The Chipmunks] (1962)
LOL I found a Chipmunk record a while ago but didn't buy it. 😅

20210918_163531.jpg

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Only a legacy 'collection', here. I bought a cheapo turntable-to-mp3 from Aldi with the intention of buying some extra records from the local charity shop (along with transferring my existing ones to mp3), but life got in the way.
Got loads of other media on other legacy formats, too. Thrown lots away during periodic clearouts.