vintage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just found out i have babypowder from 1992

I wonder how many of our younger members could have actually needed it back in 1992?

Whenever you speak of the 90's, you should refer to them as "last century". :)

On the other hand, I have a goodly stockpile of late-70's and early-80's cloth baby diapers. Alas that the vintage dispies are worth more than their weight in gold--on eBay, anyway. Otherwise, I'd be stocking up on those, too.

dogboy said:
I wonder how many of our younger members could have actually needed it back in 1992?

Well I was 1-2 years old then, so ME!

Hey, I was seven and still needed it then! *giggles*

Well.. I had actually found babypowder from 1994 a few years ago, somewhere in my room.. :D Probably it was "mine", when I was 2 or 3 years old.. I tried it and shockingly it was still good. It was exactly the same as other newer powders.. :DD

My dream is to find a bunch of vintage stuff from that time frame. It's a mix of missing out on the 90's and Pamperchu's videos :D

dogboy said:

I was born at the end of 1992, so... :)

Same here. He always seems to find the coolest things.

I would think that unless a bottle of powder gets wet or an insect gets into the bottle, the powder will last a good long time, after all, talc is a mineral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back