Vintage nappies, anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinksterlikeu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys, so today I picked up some vintage nappies to add my to my collection ( think I'm going to set up a ebay shop and sell as have a fair few now!). Can anyone identify the correct years from which they are from?

The pampers are a xl jumbo pack and the Peaudoce a pack of 30.

Attachments

• 20200514_164500.jpg
    20200514_164500.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 20200514_164314.jpg
    20200514_164314.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: Thalie
The pampers I would say early 2000’s

Reactions: Deleted member 53140 and BobbiSueEllen
The Peaudouce are certainly later than 1990. Probably mid 90s.

You may actually find the year in the small print on the pack somewhere if you look closely enough.

Aren’t they odd with padding in the wings at the front but not the back? I’m sure the earlier Peaudouce (with the blue birds) had padding in the wings front and back.

PCS said:
The Peaudouce are certainly later than 1990. Probably mid 90s.
I agree. They look similar to those I would have loitered around in supermarkets in those years. If they weren't as expensive (plus shipping) nowadays, I might even want to buy some, although I've no idea what for. Silly psyche.

Last edited:
ElPulpo said:
I agree. They look similar to those I would have loitered around in supermarkets in those years. If they weren't as expensive (plus shipping) nowadays, I might even want to buy some, although I've no idea what for. Silly psyche.
I've been tempted many times by those XL pampers for sale on eBay but just can't bring myself to order them when they're $50CAD + $25 shipping for a single one. I get that it's a collector's item, and they are very rare now, but I just... can't... hit the buy button. Those ones above are nice though!

I can’t believe the other one are 25kg that’s 55 pounds we never had diapers that big. The biggest diaper style was pampers at 38 pounds.

Shame the packs do not have dates printed, the pampers do but the year part is too faded.

Definitely nostalgia tho, they do not make them like they used to for sure. The green elastic waistband should.be standard on all diapers now I reckon lol.

Pampers that looked like that were gone from Europe by mid 1999 at least possibly even 1998. I don't know for certain (annoyingly) and sometimes nappies leave Europe but not America, us Brits no longer have access to Huggies as you may have heard (what I mean is they look American).
Also thanks for some unexpected nostalgia, only ended up in elephant peaudouces once when they were the only brand available in either a French or American airport!!!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 53140
The unexpected nostalgia is the best part, exactly how I felt pulling a nappy from each pack! I remember finding a Peaudouce nappy under a caravan once and it had rained and only one wing was wet so it was usable. Was mentioned in above post about that been odd they are padded at the back and those memories came rushing back.

PampersboyLondon said:

don’t know if these are the ones you’ve been looking for PCS but I saw them and thought of you
Sadly not, these were later than the Peaudouce Child Size I remember wearing.

They looked like this (but were bigger)

Last edited:
The question I have to ask is this there a way to fit in them

Dylan292 said:
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO USE A VINTAGE DIAPERRRRRR???????

Each one costs much much more than a regular abdl diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
Dylan292 said:
I very much doubt it, unless you glue six of them together as shown here.

These are pretty useless for adults, except for diaper lovers that are already content with owning, hugging or humping them.

Last edited:
ElPulpo said:
I very much doubt it, unless you glue six of them together as shown here.

These are pretty useless for adults, except for diaper lovers that are already content with owning, hugging or humping them.
I always thought they would fit but the size of it it doesn't really look it can

Mayhe its just for nostalgia....Cant put a price on that ( I'm not selling them) . Can tape stuff together but can it reenact memories and feelings??

I cant be bothered paying 100s of dollars for a box of vintage diapers , some even sell individual ones for 40 dollars! As much as I'd love to have some, I just cant pay that much. I would just try to find what ABDL diaper out there fits closest to the vintage ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back