Unidentified Shapeshifter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I do love vintage big dresses, I personally own a Georgian Victorian ballroom dress. I was wondering if anyone else was interested in this kind of clothes and loves dressing up in them. I haven't tried it diapered yet for fear of damaging it but I'm getting closer giving into both my loves lol.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219, Kayleigh, GirlGirlBoy and 2 others
I don't have any dresses like that but I would like to try it sometime.

I've got 2 AB baby doll dresses and wanna make a baby pink gingham AB girl Sunday dress with matching diaper cover.

Im afraid my burly arse and legs wouldnt befit a dress. Lol

Pre 1950 women's clothing was quite sexy.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier
Seasonedcitizen said:
Pre 1950 women's clothing was quite sexy.
I agree, clothing that was form fitting yet not overly revealing is sexy and makes a man use his.imagination. i prefer a lady dress elegantly over a half naked woman flaunting it. I have a good imiagination as well

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Back in my cross dressing days, I wore lots of goth PVC stuff. I've looked at steampunk dresses, and it's tempting me to dress again.

Does a utlilikilt count lol as i have 2 of em. I got the burley legs for it.

Not a sissy but always liked to try the Victorian girls school dress on, or the Alice in wonderland dress

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier and Seasonedcitizen
I've always had a thing for '60s schoolgirl dresses, ever since I was a little boy. Very simple, with rounded collars, slightly-bloused sleeves, pleated skirts, bow in back at the waistline. Combined with Mary Janes, knee-high socks...and if the girl had pigtails, I was a-goner. '70s schoolgirl dresses were similar. Childhood was a fun place to be...so long ago.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier, Seasonedcitizen and CuddleBear2
I'm in love with 1950s dresses, those full skirts are everything. I do like the idea of more victorian era vintage styles, but am not invested enough to get into costumery for those - 50s dresses can mostly be worn as everyday clothing, but a bustle dress not so much.

Yep! Mine would have to have a skirt hem above the knee, because all baby girls' dresses allow a little bit of diaper or diaper cover to show. That's a must for me! 🤗

I’d love to find a 50s baby doll pj with the matching bloomer panties.

I do enjoy the views of vintage dresses. Such a shame I can't buy and try them. 😞 Well, least I can always imagine myself in them.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back