Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I got to thinking about the site. I think ADISC should have a place to sear videos
Let youtube or myspace have. Idk, just a thought though.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i don't think that's such a good idea. any sight with videos has problems about inapropriat material. and sense this is a sight for support about a fettish, it would probably be a big BIG problem. there are plenty of video sights, we don't need any here.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
true, and as i said it is just a though.

yet just another though, i'm sure if you treated to ban any user who uploaded inappropriate material it would stop

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ya, but the mods would always have their fingers on the ban button then, we are already linked from *whispers* Deeker, we don't need him adding And now videos too!!! right next to the link, now do we........

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
There's no videos section but I've seen people put videos in the gallery. If you're still interested in posting a video of yourself or one you made I think it'd be okay, but devoting a part of the site to videos would be a bad idea.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
true, and as i said it is just a though.

yet just another though, i'm sure if you treated to ban any user who uploaded inappropriate material it would stop
then ther's the question on how much is inapropriat. then it gets complecated and tempers flair. it's easir just to go to youtube.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You can already share your videos within the gallery. Again, Privacy isn't an issue cos you can upload to ether Regulars or VIP so that the "pedos" won't see them.

Or even make them private which is password protected so it's just you and your friend that can see them.

Role
Diaper Lover
Why not, Assumably if the videos are gameplay accomplishments or such that would be OK, however I'm not so sure that you guys would want to see a person partaking in *B/DLness, which Is why you dislike the idea. It may cost moo more money, so It really depends on the kind of videos you are talking about. Some D(stuff) related videos could be positive, aka comparison testing, with water, not ... yourself. I think stuff like that would be a great addition to the site!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
no vids...

diaper stuff is easy to find on google video... or youtube... or myspace...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Why not, Assumably if the videos are gameplay accomplishments or such that would be OK, however I'm not so sure that you guys would want to see a person partaking in *B/DLness, which Is why you dislike the idea.
The ability to upload videos to our gallery should be limited to a minimum really. If you want to post a video of yourself playing video games or doing stunts on your bike or anything that's not related to TB/AB/DL, YouTube is really the best place to upload the video to. You can then just post the link to ADISC. Very short videos or something diaper-related (as long as it remains in good taste) can be put into the ADISC gallery - so if you want to demonstrate how much your diapers crinkle or something, a video in the gallery would be the best option. But as I said: Keep it in good taste!

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
I thought of that while I was posting peach, I thought I included something about it in my post. I think some of the stuff I mentioned such as testing would be great, measure how much water dump it in, maybe we can determine the best diaper for flooding!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Do you really need a vid for that?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
You could just say the basic facts, it's not like you can really tell from a vid how much water someone is adding and it's also not like you have to prove it...

Status
Not open for further replies.