Video Translation

WaddleBum92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Could anyone provide a translation or summary in English as to what is happening in this video?

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So this is in Taiwanese (they mainly speak it in taiwan) i speak Mandarin only unfortunately Taiwanese uses traditional Chinese characters and a can only read the non traditional Chinese characters.

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
This is just a couple of scenes from a full-length movie. Losely translated, the title of the film is "Mother takes you on a trip". It is about a mother that is depressed after a divorce and kidnaps her son from his father and new stepmother.

I tried to translate it line for line, but I don't have the skill to do it justice, so I was only able to get a rough idea of what was happening.

In the first scene, she wants him to wear diapers for his bedwetting, but he doesn't want to because his stepmother doesn't like him to wear diapers. She encourages him to wear the diaper which he reluctantly does.

The next morning, she finds he has taken the diaper off and she confronts him about it while they have breakfast. She asks him why he doesn't want to wear the diapers. She is worried that his stepmom or possibly his aunt was scolding him for wetting the bed.

In the last scene, he pees in the diaper on purpose and tells his mom he is wet. She gets excited about it and helps him get dressed for the day while talking about a forest.

I really don't want to translate the whole 87 minute movie to get a full context of what is happening. It seems to be a very heavy drama film about a woman with psychological issues and depression. Given that he wets the diaper on purpose to make her happy, and it isn't clear if he actually did wet the bed after he took the diaper off, I think it is a safe assumption that she wants him to still be a baby and need diapers, but he doesn't really need them.

I would love to hear from a native speaker any more details about this film and maybe more context relating to the diapers.

Thank you for posting Slip92, it is always interesting to see how diapers are portrayed in foreign films.

Reactions: JOCKMAN