Video games while padded.

KaworuVsDrWily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am finding myself getting lost in game worlds while padded, and I am finding this to be a sublime experience. JRPGs are my usual go-to these days, especially the Persona games. I kinda wish I had more going on in my spare time than this, but it could be worse.

Reactions: Pinkman123, BunnyFofo, KittyninjaW and 4 others

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
KaworuVsDrWily said:
I am finding myself getting lost in game worlds while padded, and I am finding this to be a sublime experience. JRPGs are my usual go-to these days, especially the Persona games. I kinda wish I had more going on in my spare time than this, but it could be worse.
I take it your a gamer :/

lovestocolor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
padded video games are the best because you don't need to keep pausing your game for potty breaks!

Reactions: swirrll, KaworuVsDrWily, Bump3r and 1 other person

Jamas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Padded gaming definitely bring back memories as a child of getting so into a game and not wanting to pause it then ending up wetting myself a bit. Could of used some nappies back then !

Reactions: Diaperpee8, StoneCrab, Tommy10 and 2 others

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My day off and I’m two diapers in on a videogame binge! No regrets!

Reactions: Deleted member 67340 and KaworuVsDrWily

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Gaming while wearing a diaper is absolutely a favorite thing of mine. I'm hoping to be able to do just that tomorrow.

Jamas said:
Padded gaming definitely bring back memories as a child of getting so into a game and not wanting to pause it then ending up wetting myself a bit. Could of used some nappies back then !
Yes, this would have been me too for sure. So many times I ended up getting so into a game I'd not want to interrupt for anything, including a bathroom break. Trying to play and trying hard not to pee at the same time meant I ended up a least a little wet a lot. Nappies would have made that so much easier! It's nice not to have to remember to take a potty break.

Reactions: BunnyFofo, KittyninjaW, KaworuVsDrWily and 1 other person

abdl86

Time for Cuddling
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
wetaccident said:
Gaming while wearing a diaper is absolutely a favorite thing of mine. I'm hoping to be able to do just that tomorrow.

Yes, this would have been me too for sure. So many times I ended up getting so into a game I'd not want to interrupt for anything, including a bathroom break. Trying to play and trying hard not to pee at the same time meant I ended up a least a little wet a lot. Nappies would have made that so much easier! It's nice not to have to remember to take a potty break.
That sort of thing dont feel that imported when you really in the flow and you dont want to stop play right now and that you can hold it a little bit more.

Reactions: KaworuVsDrWily and wetaccident

Seattlehusky93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Padding is always nice during gaming, and bonus points if the game is not rated M :3 I played Ratchet and Clank the other day while in diapers

Reactions: KittyninjaW, KaworuVsDrWily, wetaccident and 1 other person

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
abdl86 said:
That sort of thing dont feel that imported when you really in the flow and you dont want to stop play right now and that you can hold it a little bit more.
Yeah, that was exactly it. It's not really more important than the fun I'm having right now, I'll go later, I'm sure I can hold it, etc. I had a really hard time prioritizing going to the bathroom over other things and video games were one of the worst offenders for me to get too focused on.

Reactions: KaworuVsDrWily and abdl86

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I like the idea of gaming while in diapers, but I'm not sure there'd be any practical advantage for me. Certainly if I was in the middle of a boss fight or really any action sequence, I'd have pee squirting out my ears before I could relax enough to go in my diaper.

Put another way: Maybe if I'm playing some RPG, and I'm level 99, and I can stroll through the overworld casually destroying everything, I could avoid pausing to pee. Otherwise no.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86 and KaworuVsDrWily

CaregiverCody

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
It’s not uncommon for gamers to wear nappies. It’s the only way to have peace of mind for those who engage in gaming marathons.

This way the gamer can focus on the task at hand and not have to worry about leaving a game in the middle of a tournament.

Reactions: swirrll and KaworuVsDrWily

MisterZero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
I get that feeling, like, just relax, game, loss myself in the game ;) I also tried like working while padded, but i couldn't too much enjoyment!

Reactions: MetalDan86 and KaworuVsDrWily

DragonRider112

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I also love gaming while being padded. Sometimes during my long gaming sessions I easily get lost into the storyline. When it happens, it’s not uncommon for me to forgot about my potty break.
When I wear my diaper, it gives me peace of mind. I don’t need to worry if I will be still dry after my game session and greatly improves my enjoyment from this activities.

Reactions: gamergurl93, MetalDan86, KaworuVsDrWily and 1 other person

LupintheWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
i remember when i was little my parents had to replace a chair because my brother got so tied up playing pokemon emerald that he forgot to take a potty break although to be fair at the same age i have had accidents while in Disney world

Cyprushill427

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I love playing video games padded now that i have my own place but when i was at my parents house they hated it and it was bc i use more diapers when playing padded so its more expensive in the long run and they didn’t like paying for extra packs of diapers for me which is fair bc during the day diapers are a convenience thing for me at night they are and were a requirement more so now then back in the day but still. I also think my parents were trying to get me to not want diapers bc they knew i like diapers just bc i was caught SOO many times with them on during the day on the weekends😂 when i stoped wetting my bedat like 13 the diapers disappeared so i started peeing my pants while sitting on the carpet playing video game

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Gaming while diapered really puts me into Littlespace the fastest. Been playing Crash N Sane Trilogy on the last few levels which are super hard. When you get in the zone with precision platforming it is nice to not worry about bathroom breaks, isn’t it convenient?

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Oh my gosh! I love playing video games while padded. Something about being able to settle in to playing a good game, and not having to worry about getting up during the best parts.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Padded gaming is the best way to play, my only gripe with is in an mmo (WoW for instance) and you're deep in a raid about to hit a boss and someone yells "brb bio" and you have to wait while others go toilet as you sit there and fill a diaper a bit more, just want to tell em all to get some diapers but it probably won't go down well.

Reactions: MetalDan86

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Cyprushill427 said:
I love playing video games padded now that i have my own place but when i was at my parents house they hated it and it was bc i use more diapers when playing padded so its more expensive
this both makes me dream about my own place when I move out and worry expensive it could get XD

sadly I am still having to hide my diaper side from my parents since I dont want them knowing about side of me but I would 100% want to get padded up for a game I play called stellaris, games of stellaris can last from 20 hours to 80 hours XD most people (if they can) do 10 hours every weekend until the game ends........

there are other games I can think of that with mates can last from 4 to 10 hours but stellaris is just kind of king when it comes to lasting years hahah

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
littleph0enix said:
this both makes me dream about my own place when I move out and worry expensive it could get XD

sadly I am still having to hide my diaper side from my parents since I dont want them knowing about side of me but I would 100% want to get padded up for a game I play called stellaris, games of stellaris can last from 20 hours to 80 hours XD most people (if they can) do 10 hours every weekend until the game ends........

there are other games I can think of that with mates can last from 4 to 10 hours but stellaris is just kind of king when it comes to lasting years hahah
Love stellaris, 4x in general really, another good one is sword of the stars, or MoO 3 that game had me for so long. got a bunch of these on steam.

Reactions: BunnyFofo