• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Video games and diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you have great experiences with video games while wearing diapers please post your experiences here.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What "great" experiences could there be with diapers and videogames?

"Oh, I wore a diaper, used it while playing tekken" or something.

..... >_>

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really play video games much but I heard about a boss battle on the new Final Fantasy game (it's gotta be like FFXXX by now right?) that takes like 12 hours to beat or something...so I guess diapers would come in handy there.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Video games + diapers = a great way to starve!

I have a friend who got on to her older brother's WOW account and played it for 4 days straight. She became malnourished and was taken to the hospital. Now she doesn't play video games.... Her parents limited her to 1 hour of computer time a day. Then a blue screen pops up, and keeps her from using the computer, it doesn't go away for 12 hours....

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other, Private
BSOD Is indeed infamous... well yeah... i actually have a respnce to this. DOD: Source + Soda + Sniper = MOAR HEADSHOT! well yeah, thats really the best and kinda the only expierence i had with em. But yes i can agree to what others have said, its not really all the great expierences i can think of, mine to me was just funny.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
BSOD Is indeed infamous... well yeah... i actually have a respnce to this. DOD: Source + Soda + Sniper = MOAR HEADSHOT!
Buy the Orange Box and get TF2..

Also the only really fine time was when I had loads of attends and was playing star wars battle front on my PS2 all day. I also did the same with Jak 3.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I did the same thing... spent a week playing just video games... it was a dare and I got $100 from it... but my parents knew and brought food to me... and I ate it while playing... I didn't play video games for like 2 months because I had beaten all of the games I had...

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
somtimes i wear diapers while playing online games it combine 2 fun things...anddosent let people get kills on me while im away >_>

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Don't play video games all that much, but I guess the only time diapers would come in handy, as mentioned, is if you're gonna be doing an all-nighter of gaming or something. Oh, and a mini-fridge - necessity when you're gonna be playing long term. :D

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Wearing a diaper when playing games online does come in handy, if you play shooter games online and have to stop your going to lose, having it on is a live saver.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes, I have worn diapers while playing video games. IMHO, this is like asking if a caffeine addict has ever had a soda while doing any normal activity. As for good experiences, most will only be able to say that the diaper only delayed the inevitable. My experience is basically just that, rest room breaks were delayed until a more convenient time.

My most memorable time wearing diapers while playing video games was right after knee surgery. For the first two weeks of recovery, I was unable to walk far or drive. The recommended dosage of Percocet was 2 every 4 hours. Between the pain of walking, the difficulty of the stairs to get to my bathroom, and the side effects of the pain medication, I ended up spending too much time diapered in front of the computer. After a week and a half, I was so burned out on computer games that I did not play WoW for over a month. Several days were spent just sitting on my porch in a chair enjoying the weather.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love to just sit in diapers while playing video games it is so great b/c you don't have to get up to go to the bathroom.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
What I do is put on a diaper and play a game, if I lose I have to drink a whole bottle, and I keep repeating the process until I've played enough or my stomach is full of water.

Role
Diaper Lover
Uh... Got 1425 in search and destroy once in COD4 if that counts. And, I was wearing a completely filled diaper!

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What I do is put on a diaper and play a game, if I lose I have to drink a whole bottle, and I keep repeating the process until I've played enough or my stomach is full of water.
oo ima try that!

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yeah, i like playing while wearing. Especially if i have some goodnites or underjams on hand, makes me feel extra kid-like. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.