Video Game Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like video games music. I like it a lot. In fact, I have a collection of almost every song ever made for the Final Fantasy series, including some remixes. I've got every Chrono Trigger tune, and a whole variety of others. However, what I find the most enjoyable is listening to online video game music radio stations. Attached you will find a playlist of such sites in both wpl and m3u formats. I hope you enjoy. :)

Attachments

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like video games music. I like it a lot. In fact, I have a collection of almost every song ever made for the Final Fantasy series, including some remixes. I've got every Chrono Trigger tune, and a whole variety of others. However, what I find the most enjoyable is listening to online video game music radio stations. Attached you will find a playlist of such sites in both wpl and m3u formats. I hope you enjoy. :)
most of my music now comes from soundtracks be it video games or movies. I rarely listen to the radio now. I bought the Driv3r soundtrack as well as FF10 soundtrack. I also have a .hack soundtrack.

Cayde

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy,
I love Sonic Soundtrack Need for speed and much more

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have songs on my iPod for Super Smash Bros (Melee), Sonic Boom from Sonic CD, a bunch of songs from the N64 Zeldas (I sure wish they would re-do those with current graphics), and the Mortal Kombat theme

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmm - well I love Still Alive. I also find the music used in the Homeworld series of games to be some of the most dramatic I have ever heard in a game.

However, for sheer annoyance, suitability for the game and impossibility to get out of your head I'll have to go with the music attached to lemmings games. So annoying! So cool!

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I have the first 0-1000 OCremix Mp3s. With Crono Tiger and Sonic ones being on the top of my most loved list. There are a few mario and other nintendo Ones I still enjoy.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
OSTs:
Cave Story
FF7
Raiden II
Rock Band
Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Singles:
31 DDR/ITG/Beatmania songs
9 FF8 songs
8 Okami songs
35 Sonic series songs
57 assorted

Remixes:
Two Black Mages albums
315 files from OCRemix (started with every remix, and exhaustively sifted for quality)
"Chrono Symphonic", "Rise of the Star", and "Voices of the Lifestream" albums from OCRemix
"Smashing Live!" album, orchestrated versions of SSBM themes
18 assorted

Fun fact: Not a single Mario theme in my collection, outside of OCRemix.

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I've always liked some of the radio stations in GTA a lot. I downloaded the entire mix for MSX FM on GTA3. Midnight Club 2 also had an excellent soundtrack, a lot of house tunes on there.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's all about Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, baby. Best 32 tracks of soundtrack I could ever want. Mixing that with Final Fantasy 7's massive soundtrack, Final Fantasy: Advent Children, and some MIDIs from DooM always gets me in the mood for anything!

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Final Fantasy music is Fantastic! They really do have that emotional atmosphere in them.

Zelda is another excellent one. They have that uplift which is nice after a long fight.

Assassins creed do have that upbeat effect to just get the blood pumping. Same thing with Shoot 'em ups.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I'm fond of Sonic the Hedgehog 2's soundtrack.

Haven't paid much attention to any other games soundtrack, too preoccupied shooting stuff in the face to listen to it.

G

gamebaby

I ABSALOTLY love game music. i have some from new grounds which is just music kids make that is video game related.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I love FF soundtracks composed by Nobuo Uemxdeadx, but I have to say some songs are similar (for example "aria di mezzo carattere" from FFVI and "Aeris theme" from FFVII).

I like too the soundtracks from "Violent Storm" and the main theme of Samurai Shodown 4

pixel

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Nice, I've done a lot of chiptracking before, and I've collected my fair share of VG music as well. There's a broad range of types, surprisingly

Status
Not open for further replies.