Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Nikki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Other than diapers (if you call them a vice), what does everyone else do thats either frowned upon, unsafe, or an addiction? Me I chew, i like apple skoal lol.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm heavily addicted to electronics. My Computer and Video Games mostly.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Electronics and I smoke the occasional cigarette.

FoXPuP

Est. Contributor
cigarettes, (must quit soon! >.<) and another thing i want to keep private lol

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Meth amphetamine, crack cocaine, and fat-ass blunts laced with vikiden...

But not really... I don't even drink... I don't do anything teens are expected to do...
I like stuff. Oh! I play guitar a lot! I mean too much! Two weeks ago, I literally played until my fingers bled...

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Booze, mostly just beers but sometimes a little hard liquor. I wouldn't call it a vice though because nothing bad has come of it, yet. I don't go out and beat the tar out of people, I don't go chasing women, I don't even get that drunk. I think I was an idiot to start though because my dad is a recovered alcoholic, and by recovered I mean he doesn't drink anymore, period. My mom doesn't even let vanilla extract in the house. I guess I got off lucky though because I'm fairly positive I am not an alcoholic.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Electronics and just sex in general. I was a drug addict back in high school, but just ended up replacing that addiction with something else.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
For me it is researching the history of one of my local malls. I am always coming home with lease/floorplans or stuff that was left in a store after it went out. With all of the plans that I have it could be taken the wrong way to some people. My cousin said it looked like I was planning a heist at the mall or was going to bomb it.

Xane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Cigarettes. I'm trying to wean myself off of it though. Hard crap to get off of though.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
not a single drug(and i will keep this title forever!!!!!!!) but i have a creation addiction. i literally sit and have fun just writting random stories makingFurcadia dreams and doing stuff to my website, along with getting my recording studio for an office set up since my sd always messes it up. and halo 3 forge entire humungouse 5 foot tall 8 foot wide marshmellow and toothpick rollercoasters(i wish i was kidding because my dog wrecked the enire thing), still in progress of getting the intire house broadcasting sytem set up.

allot allot more

F

Falkio

Skype / IRC

Chatting with friends took up so much of my time, I had to uninstall IRC just to get things done. I couldn't type, do research, job hunt, or email. I'd have to constantly tab back and forth responding to messages. Life has been over-the-top lately. Adult responsibilities will undoubtedly consume my summer, because nothing went according to plan. It sucks. But that is reality.

When I have the time, I'll reinstall it and connect with everyone. I miss you guys. :frown:

Shredder92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Music - If I'm not playing it, I'm listening to it, If I'm not doing those 2 I'm thinking about playing/listening Mainly Guitar, but drums also (ever heard of air guitar, I do that whenever I want to play but don't have a guitar near me- which is surprisingly a lot)

3ch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Id say Im addicted to the internet, and to transformers. I keep spending all my money on them! lol

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I spend way too much time on the internet...

And I'm addicted to caffeine. I get a headache if I don't have a cup of coffee or a soda in the morning.

A

Asher

I would have to say I spend way too much time on the internet and mixing music. I spend way too much time in Cubase and Ableton Live... : O

- Asher

Status
Not open for further replies.