Not open for further replies.

RileyKilo

StayDiapered!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey there friends! I was recently contacted by VICE about contributing to an advice column about AB/DL relationships. They liked my thoughts so much they turned it into a straight-up interview! I present to you VICE meets Riley Kilo <3

Chatting with Riley Kilo: the Diaper-Lovin

NSFW!!!

MOPaddED

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I will definitely have to wait until tomorrow to see that but I absolutely want to check it out. Good thing you mentioned NSFW! Congrats

plasticsounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Refreshing. Every answer was mature and well stated.

Thank you.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
That was a great interview! I absolutely love the last paragraph about the language to use when telling partners. It's really useful advice that I hadn't thought of before. And it's interesting that you see diapers as, effectively, neutralising your genitals "like a Barbie doll's parts". I'm not trans, but I feel the same way... I suppose I like the idea of being androgynous...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nearly tempted to share/like on facebook.

Great interview though.

RileyKilo

StayDiapered!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
thanks for the love Adisc <3 I do wish I was a little less judgmental about Watersports, but otherwise I think it was a positive interview <3 Hugs everyone!!!

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
very good interview
I think the people that interview you weren't biased like the main stream media are.

Turrock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Very good read! Honestly I didn't like the piece on MSA. I felt it put the whole lifestyle in the wrong light... That episode is what made me wait many more months to tell my Fiancé.
Glad to see this lifestyle look better and better in the eyes of the public :)
One piece at a time!

AnnieAutomatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Gotta love vice. I love their youtube channel the most, constantly pushing where media will allow them to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.