• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Very sweet baby girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfantGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone. I Joined last year but wasn't able to get on much. I'm A very sweet baby, I'm ver little as I was born prematurely. I Am only 3'9 and I'm 19 in real age. I Have a Mommy who's very sweet and absolutely loves me being her baby. I'm Very young in baby age. Please talk to me guys! Say hi on my post, start a conversation, whatever you want. :huglove::huglove:

and now for a real greeting.

hello! welcome to adisc! I have a girlfriend who acts as my mommy, there are numerous little activities that we enjoy, some of our favorites are listening to children audio books and painting and coloring together.
what are some of the things you two really enjoy? Where did you meet your mommy?

I hope you find adisc a helpful, comfortable and intriguing place to spend your time.

Hi hi!

I'm brand new here too, so I don't know much... sorry.

You're super lucky! I do have a loving and understanding wife who plays a little with me (if I been good), but I can't say she absolutely loves my little sides ... only that she absolutely loves me, so we kinda make it work!

We do lots of not-quite-little activities that still put me in a comfy headspace ... like we love to craft so we'll make Fimo dough sculptures (like we made little animal Christmas ornaments to give as gifts this year), or she'll have a sewing project she wants help with. She's in charge and knows how to do stuff and it's not typical big-boy stuff so we both enjoy that in our own ways.

I can't wait to hear how you two spend your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back