• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Very nervous to be here

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
It's taken me alot of time to accept mem to accept I am a little but also accept that I like to wear a dress or short tails

Take it easy on me please

Call me Lauren

Reactions: babyfur13, DLmikey, LaLoneDigi and 3 others
Hi, Lauren. You’ll be welcomed here. Nothing to be nervous about! Enjoy, browse, ask questions!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater and Newtolittlespacelife2023
Hi Lauren, natural to be nervous, we all are/were. Feel free to share as much or as little as you will.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Edgewater
Newtolittlespacelife2023 said:
It's taken me alot of time to accept mem to accept I am a little but also accept that I like to wear a dress or short tails

Call me Lauren
Hello and welcome here

• Love
LittleRen77 said:
Hi, Lauren. You’ll be welcomed here. Nothing to be nervous about! Enjoy, browse, ask questions!
Appreciate it

• Love
welcome!!

• Love
Hi, Lauren. I can understand feeling nervous about being here. I'm still trying to see my ABDL side as relatively normal. Welcome aboard.

• Love
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADIAC!
A truly remarkable place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
Hi Lauren,

Welcome! You're among friends just like you!!!

• Love
Dearest, Lauren, you can see from the previous comments you have nothing to fear. Let me add my welcome to all those above. I have been a member for only a few weeks and I have found acceptance and encouragement. I’m sure you will too.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, BobbiSueEllen, LittleRen77 and 1 other person
Hello Lauren! Welcome to Adisc!
Its okay to be nervous :D Just know were all here for you! Im happy to answer any questions if you have any!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Newtolittlespacelife2023 and BobbiSueEllen
Aaawww...hiya, Lauren! And welcome aboard! I'm Bobbi Sue Ellen, I'm in the same boat as you! Not sure what short tails are but they sound interesting...and you don't have to be afraid here...you're in the best of company in what we do. You'll fit in in no time at all! 🥳

How long have you been back in diapers? Or even been into the Girl Side of things? Every new evolutionary step in our Great Waddle has its Threshold Moment, which can be a blend of thrill and fear. You seem to be handling it well so far. Have you written an Introduction here yet to tell everyone who you are and what you do? That's the best way to let everyone know you're here and what you're into...as well as make loads of friends. There are a lot of us happy, giggly Baby Girls here! 🥰

I love wearing big baby girl dresses, too! Casual, everyday, babydoll nighties, girly rompers & onesies...even got a semi-formal dress on the way. And even diaper covers to match. All the stuff in my layette is vintage '60s style...was born in the '60s, that's how I roll today.

If it helps...I noticed you put down "non-binary" on your profile; I am, too. Biologically, I am male but I hate masculinity. I don't have very many natural feminine qualities, neither, but love to explore them whenever I'm in diapers & girl gear. Binkies, bottles 🍼 an' blankies help, too.

I bet you have a stuffie or a teddy bear. So do I. Wanna know a secret? You can talk to them, just like anybody else...and they'll listen. They can't talk back but they can look you in the eye with their big, sweet, beady eyes and big smile...they love you back, unconditionally. And that's better than any reply. Bonnie is my life-companion, a 3-foot medium-brown teddy bear 🧸. Nobody could replace her...she knows everything about me, she listens, she helps so much. If you don't have a teddy bear or stuffie...get one. Every little girl has a teddy bear or stuffie...you'll be glad you did! They help with sad times, lonely days & nights, times you just need a cuddle...even thunderstorms. Or maybe an earthquake o_O ...gotta find that one out because I'm moving back to Idaho and 3 years ago there was a hefty quake there...I had no teddy to cuddle then. Sure do now! 🤭 They'll follow you to the ends of the Earth and back. Believe it! 🥰

I just followed your profile, feel free to follow me back. You can network with a bunch of us big baby girls, we'll gladly help ya out...anything ya need. But for now, peruse the fora, feel free to reply to 'em. Have a great time, Lauren, and remember: we're here to help ya! 🤗🥳

Reactions: DLmikey and Edgewater
welcome Lauren! not to worry cutie, no one is gonna give you a hard time here. and if they do theyre just meanies!

Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome Lauren! It took me over 21 years to finally accept who I am, and I am so much happier since doing it. I try not to hide anything really anymore. Enjoy your time and feel free to roam around and get to know people! I've already met several people in person from here and maybe you'll eventually get to do the same. :)

• Love

Call me Lauren
Don't be nervous just relax and enjoy who you are not one person on earth has a reason to judge anyone

Thou hast made a very good decision, very well done! 😊 *hugs* 🫂

I was very nervous too, just like thou, but thou'lt get more comfortable as time passes by 😁

Welcome aboard! 🙂

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
A really big welcome from Winchester in the UK! 😊

Dear Lauren, I woke up at 1:00 this morning with wet diaper and started thinking of you. How are you doing? Are you beginning to relax after all the positive comments you have received? Please give us an update.

Call me Lauren
Hi Lauren
I'm new here and nervous as well!
I'm thinking about how to write my introduction.

Back