Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
When I click on the "Yes" under the verified identity option in my profile, I get the same results as if I click on "No" in someone else's: every member on the boards, verified or not. Is this fixable?

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
When I click on the "Yes" under the verified identity option in my profile, I get the same results as if I click on "No" in someone else's: every member on the boards, verified or not. Is this fixable?

I think I mentioned this in the chat. Moo is aware of the problem is going to fix it. But it's getting round to it that is the problem ;)

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I bring this up to ask anybody, particularly moderators, if they know if this is mendable. Any response would be appreciated. Thank you.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I'm not completely sure that making the verified users searchable is a good idea to begin with.
Ideally, you should only use the verified identitiy in addition to other methods of determining that someone is worth talking to. Making the verified people searchable would encourage people to only talk to them, while the other people may be just as interesting.

Peachy

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Isn't the point of having clickable links in the about me for people so that it can filter in the members list?

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm not completely sure that making the verified users searchable is a good idea to begin with.

I noticed the same thing too that the search didn't work. And I guessed it was intentional that it was left in it's broken state. This was for a number of reasons being "a bad idea". I think it's fine to let users check this on their profile. Rather than letting the computer tell them who has been verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.