Magicalgirl101

小姐 🌸💐🪷🌹🏵
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
TDRL: I was talking to a guy (who was 52 ) that lived in Chicago for a couple of months/ going through a divorce/ other things. Felt like i was basically lead on by him.

At this point i dont really have a social circle nor friends anymore so nothing really matters anymore (social wise)

im just REALLY Depressed/ annoyed that this is happening due to me having ASD and socializing is very hard for me.😮‍💨😡

• Sad
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Jorelaxed, Omg301 and 1 other person
RetroGirl15 said:
TDRL: I was talking to a guy (who was 52 ) that lived in Chicago for a couple of months/ going through a divorce/ other things. Felt like i was basically lead on by him.

At this point i dont really have a social circle nor friends anymore so nothing really matters anymore (social wise)

im just REALLY Depressed/ annoyed that this is happening due to me having ASD and socializing is very hard for me.😮‍💨😡
I feel for you. I'm in the same boat aside for ASD stuff (as far as I know) and know the loneliness you feel. I'm lucky (or unlucky) enough to still live with my parents right now, so they at least keep me company when I'm feeling like socializing. But, I'm trying, slowly, to work on that and want to go out and take that next step to finally move out of their house. It's difficult.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
RetroGirl15 said:

Sorry to hear that. Be careful with who you meet in real life, not everyone has good intentions. Open to talk anytime on here.

That's awful I'm so sorry to hear that. Unfortunately if we never trust or try we will be destin to be alone. I know more than most what solitude can do to you and unfortunately people are petty and untrustworthy but somewhere out there is someone who will understand you and love you ....it may not always be easy and looking for them can be painful. Trust me I know ..I seem skilled at finding the opposite of what I desire and need 😂 but I'm still trying and I hope you do too. I wish you the best of luck and hope the best for you. If you Wana chat maybe we can help/support each other..if not that's ok too but I'm a good listener and that can help. Sending love and care your way.
P.s.never give up and keep your head up. I know it's difficult as I'm currently struggling very much myself.

Raven801 said:
That's awful I'm so sorry to hear that. Unfortunately if we never trust or try we will be destin to be alone. I know more than most what solitude can do to you and unfortunately people are petty and untrustworthy but somewhere out there is someone who will understand you and love you ....it may not always be easy and looking for them can be painful. Trust me I know ..I seem skilled at finding the opposite of what I desire and need 😂 but I'm still trying and I hope you do too. I wish you the best of luck and hope the best for you. If you Wana chat maybe we can help/support each other..if not that's ok too but I'm a good listener and that can help. Sending love and care your way.
P.s.never give up and keep your head up. I know it's difficult as I'm currently struggling very much myself.
I try to be social with people / put myself out there which results in no one really care to notice.

Hopefully i can move out of state soon for college; Michigan doesnt have many colleges for my major

Last edited:
Pampersarecool80 said:
Sorry to hear that. Be careful with who you meet in real life, not everyone has good intentions. Open to talk anytime on here.
I never said i met them IRL

Omg301 said:
I feel for you. I'm in the same boat aside for ASD stuff (as far as I know) and know the loneliness you feel. I'm lucky (or unlucky) enough to still live with my parents right now, so they at least keep me company when I'm feeling like socializing. But, I'm trying, slowly, to work on that and want to go out and take that next step to finally move out of their house. It's difficult.
I see

RetroGirl15 said:
I try to be social with people / put myself out there which results in no one really care to notice.

Hopefully i can move out of state soon for college; Michigan doesnt have many colleges for my major
I understand everything you're saying. Honestly I always wondered if I was alone in that..... sometimes I feel almost invisible. Like a apparition that fades in and out of the real world....not a really fun feeling

Raven801 said:
I understand everything you're saying. Honestly I always wondered if I was alone in that..... sometimes I feel almost invisible. Like a apparition that fades in and out of the real world....not a really fun feeling
Right

A lot of us are the same way. I'm working with my therapist on it but I truly wonder if I'm just a complete failure. My job isn't horrid but I've had no partners, I have no regular friendships I maintain outside of occasional stuff, I'd much rather just hide in my room all day every day than go to something, even when invited rarely. I think I'm afraid of doing social things on my own, like I haven't gotten a haircut alone before lol. I have very little desires to be social and it's been that way since I was a kid. But, online at least, I'm pretty open and friendly.

There's also lots of insecurities, constant worry, etc. I'm trying to finally combat all the issues I've bottled up while growing up and into adulthood, and I'm finally feeling like I at least might be able to eventually get past some of them.

Reactions: Cottontail and Jorelaxed
RetroGirl15 said:

Let me say You have made lots of friends here and you have our support, we're here to help one another in good and bad times.🙂

Reactions: Cottontail
Jorelaxed said:
Let me say You have made lots of friends here and you have our support, we're here to help one another in good and bad times.🙂
I dont feel like i have any friends on here honestly...

• Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Omg301 said:
A lot of us are the same way. I'm working with my therapist on it but I truly wonder if I'm just a complete failure. My job isn't horrid but I've had no partners, I have no regular friendships I maintain outside of occasional stuff, I'd much rather just hide in my room all day every day than go to something, even when invited rarely. I think I'm afraid of doing social things on my own, like I haven't gotten a haircut alone before lol. I have very little desires to be social and it's been that way since I was a kid. But, online at least, I'm pretty open and friendly.

There's also lots of insecurities, constant worry, etc. I'm trying to finally combat all the issues I've bottled up while growing up and into adulthood, and I'm finally feeling like I at least might be able to eventually get past some of them.
Oh ok, good to hear that ur working on tht

Last edited:
RetroGirl15 said:
I dont feel like i have any friends on here honestly...
I have helped quite a few people on here with very difficult life changing situations, It's just my nature to help and be friendly, thats the way I honestly feel.🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss and Cottontail
Jorelaxed said:
I have helped quite a few people on here with very difficult life changing situations, It's just my nature to help and be friendly, thats the way I honestly feel.🙂
Ok

Last edited:
RetroGirl15 said:

Same, to be honest. It is very annoying.

Back