• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Vapingdl introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapingdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi everyone!
I'm vapingdl, a Diaper lover from Milan, Italy. I started loving diapers when i was just a kid, stealing them from my little brother, with time my love for diapers evolved and now I'm a full diaper lover and i try to wear as frequent as possible (sometimes 24/7). I love ABDL diapers, and using AB items as onesies, nonethless im just a DL guy; i do everything in diapers and always enjoyed them when they're full (better if i'm in public ;)). So this was my presentation see yall in the forums!

Glad to see you here, vapingdl! What other kinds of things do you like to do besides just diapers, though?

For me I absolutely love working on computers and just got one of my favorite retro desktops going again finally, I'm getting into cars a little as well and occasionally do some amateur photography with my phone!

Well, i'm also a geeky guy, i'm into computers and tech in general; and also abig music listener

Reactions: prizedcoffeecup
Nice! I've been getting back into the music thing a little bit myself...starting small with a pair of Samson SR850s I bought off a friend. I used to LOVE audio a lot more and wanted to get into mixing it and making music more, but dealing with old and dying Concerta record players really put me off back then.

I'm also into that sometimes i try to arrange some EDM music... effort is better than result ahahha

Reactions: prizedcoffeecup
Welcome! I am also a computer geek. Have been since before the Internet. I have been studying music all my life and was professionally trained in high school in vocals. Now, I am around mid-level experience with guitar plus I can hunt and peck the circle of fifths on a keyboard (music keyboard that is).

See you around!

Hello Vapingdl,
Welcome to the group :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back