Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Just now, I noticed a drop in my rep from 40 to 39. I have not received any new negative rep, and I don't think someone has removed a rep. Explanation, anyone, please?

(EDIT: The three rep is new, my missing rep is still lost. Huge thanks to Zyph and the mystery rep donor! :))

Last edited:
F

FullMetal

Moo sometimes does maintenance of reputation points, and if he sees a point that is not deserved or not explained (and therefore, not deserved under the rules of rep) he will remove that particular point.

FullMetal

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I don't see any rep made neutral or taken away that I had received. It's sort of sad for me, since 40 was sort of a milestone. :(

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Possibly a random bug or something.

It's not totally uncommon, try posting in the requests forum and RJ'll check it out.

B

Butterfly Mage

(Not a serious reply, so here goes)

Maybe the new VIP limit is going to be 40 and the Inner Circle wants to preemptively thin the herd.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Probably Moo fixing any bugs/glitch in rep system. I ask about this once in the request forum and the answer I got was that Moo does this once in a while to make sure that everyone rep is accuracy. But just in case, add up all your rep to see if it matches your rep score.

T

Thunder

Well, I had something like that. One day I have 4 rep, the next day I have 5 but no new comments. Two days later I had 6, but no new comments. The day after I had four again. I was upset >.>.

But yeah, i've noticed that.

(Hey, BTW, anyone want to lend me 2 rep? :laugh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.