Vagina panties / Gaffs and diapers

HellNo

Shy boy wishing to be a woman
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I did not find any satisfactory thread on this, which might be the case because I searched wrong, but has anyone experience with wearing prosthetic vaginas / vagina pants / penetrateable gaffs?

I am interested in recommendations for standalone gaffs / v-pants but also if you are able to wear them in combination with a diaper or if they cause leaks.

Just for reference, I am talking about the gaffs made out of silicone that allow you "to pee like a woman"
Are there good ones for a decent price and does it work like described?

Reactions: Angelapinks

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
It would seem odd that the concern of having a vagina gaff v-pants or other gear
AND
then covering it all up with a diaper unless that cover is a sheer light translucent/transparent one.

Surely a fabric gaff can be peed thru resulting in needing a diaper to control the mess or simple making one.
A gaff that is vagina in shape maybe in just such a fabric but more likely in a rubber plastic mold with optional
pee holes placed by the owner wearer as necessary - size of the pee hole to control the flow in the direction
intended - not large enough back-pressure may force leaks that need to be contained.

An Unfinished Fantasy in the Making - - - - -

As for controlling leaks and such - urine like water seeks its own level although it usually is well absorbed
within the confines of a diaper - but then too much of anything liquid is going to result in leaks.
These leaks will of course be found in the usual crannies crooks corners swelling points of a diaper.

As for prosthetic simulated applications Yes not much is found in search of this topic.
It would seem that you are on your own journey to work play and fabricate this out.

inhershoes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I have a 3 different versions that I have purchased from Castle Supply. They are made of silicone and one has a bladder control that holds your penis and allows you to go to the bathroom in it. The other two give a great illusion but you have to remove to use the restroom. I like them all but it depends on what you are looking to do and wear with it.

Reactions: Furrytum and Angelapinks

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I'd worry about the moisture and infections....

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
HellNo said:
So, I did not find any satisfactory thread on this, which might be the case because I searched wrong, but has anyone experience with wearing prosthetic vaginas / vagina pants / penetrateable gaffs?

I am interested in recommendations for standalone gaffs / v-pants but also if you are able to wear them in combination with a diaper or if they cause leaks.

Just for reference, I am talking about the gaffs made out of silicone that allow you "to pee like a woman"
Are there good ones for a decent price and does it work like described?
Have seen them online but never bought any but they do look interesting. I have made my own Gaffs after watching Ballet rehersals in the past and shopping at Ballet supply shops for tights etc. but the vagina silicone Gaff was a bit of a rush when I first saw them.

HellNo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
inhershoes said:
I have a 3 different versions that I have purchased from Castle Supply. They are made of silicone and one has a bladder control that holds your penis and allows you to go to the bathroom in it. The other two give a great illusion but you have to remove to use the restroom. I like them all but it depends on what you are looking to do and wear with it.
I am interested in the ones with "bladder control" as I fantasize about having a vagina for a long, long time. Part of that is peeing like I have one, so yeah ^^

Though I am fully aware that this never will be the same :/

Did you wear them with dipers? I think they will remove this "cozy" feeling, but I am also used to wearing chastity in diapers so yeah ...

HellNo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wondercrinkee said:
I'd worry about the moisture and infections....
Well, I don't intent to mess and also since I am not fulltime in diapers it should be fine, no?

I mean, of course you have to clean, but even if you only rinse with mild soap and water it should be fine?

• Thinking
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
HellNo said:
Well, I don't intent to mess and also since I am not fulltime in diapers it should be fine, no?

I mean, of course you have to clean, but even if you only rinse with mild soap and water it should be fine?
I think you should have fun with what makes it right. I have certainly played with prosthetics. Yes. Life is too short. Just don't get rashes. Be mindful. (giggling).