• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
How often do you go on vacations?

I go 2-3 times a year, 4 if I'm super-dee-duper lucky.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well it's usually been once a year. Usually abroad but if we're saving money we'd go to Wales or Scotland or the south.

Although when my Grandma moved to Spain, we started having a holiday there as well as our normal holiday, since flights are often quite cheap, and since we stayed with our Grandma we didn't have to pay for a hotel or anything.

I now a bit too old for going on family holidays, so I'll probably just go to a festival with my friends for a holiday from now on. The transitional period between being a teen who goes on holiday with family and an adult who goes away with friends was fun. This year I went on two holidays, one with my friends in Amsterdam... and then the day after I got back I went on holiday to Rhodes with my family. Fun times!

This year I think I'm going to Spain to visit my Spanish friends who are at my university (they're taking a year abroad to improve their English).

Role
Diaper Lover
Well, this year, I went to Florida and Chicago, which is awesome. But usually one big one a year. And then the little mini vacations like seeing family, which is alot of fun too...

Status
Not open for further replies.