V.I.P to Regular

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elli

Why did I just lose V.I.P and return to Regular? When I reached 10 rep, I had no idea that made for V.I.P status, but Ok. Now, I see I'm a regular again. Have the goal-posts been moved? Have I done anything wrong? I'd can't seem to work out what happened. :confused:

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Why did I just lose V.I.P and return to Regular? When I reached 10 rep, I had no idea that made for V.I.P status, but Ok. Now, I see I'm a regular again. Have the goal-posts been moved? Have I done anything wrong? I'd can't seem to work out what happened. :confused:
Your ratio probably dropped below a .8. Have you received any neg rep recently?

All the recently added VIP requirements are spelled out here:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcements-news/6997-secret-vip-requirement.html

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Other than that, it is possible that you've lost your VIP status due to a lengthening of the amount of time you must be a member in order to be a VIP.

E

Elli

Ok. I've had no neg rep (as far as I know?) and 20 positive.

I've been a member since May 09.

I've posted many times this week and 213 times in all.

Has the required length of time increased?

Are there any other ways that VIP status can be lost?

I don't really mind whether I am a VIP or not, but it's going backwards that annoys me. Just before I realised I was back to regular, I was reading a thread where people were swearing and calling names, and as I've tried to be pretty nice on here, it felt harsh in juxaposition, even though those things are unrelated.

Thanks for the link to VIP requirements. It is very complicated though, I'm glad that summary was there at the end.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Ok. I've had no neg rep (as far as I know?) and 20 positive.

I've been a member since May 09.

I've posted many times this week and 213 times in all.

Has the required length of time increased?

Are there any other ways that VIP status can be lost?

I don't really mind whether I am a VIP or not, but it's going backwards that annoys me. Just before I realised I was back to regular, I was reading a thread where people were swearing and calling names, and as I've tried to be pretty nice on here, it felt harsh in juxaposition, even though those things are unrelated.

Thanks for the link to VIP requirements. It is very complicated though, I'm glad that summary was there at the end.

You can view your received rep archive at http://www.adisc.org/forum/usercp.php (bottom of page)

I dont recall a time increase, so perhaps you should hit the requests forum, im sure the mods can help you much better in this case.

F

Falkio

Guys,

Moo was discussing changing the current VIP requirements last night in the IRC. But, if any new criteria are added, I'm sure he'll address it shortly. Has anyone else experienced this downgrade? I don't see anyone else changing colors. My best guess is the same as Mesmerale: a new time limit was implemented. Again, just a guess.

E

Elli

Ah well, yeah, I'll have to ask the mods. I wasn't certain if neg rep appeared instantly like pos rep, hence my question-mark in above post. But no, I've not had neg rep. Time requirement might be it then. Thanks for your help though :)

F

Falkio

Anytime, man.

Don't worry about it either. I highly doubt it was negative rep. You would know immediately because it appears in a "flashing" notice just like its positive counterpart. Plus, you can review your rep and check the comments.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Yes, you now have to be a member for a few months (3-5, I think) before you can qualify for VIP.

E

Error404

Yes, you now have to be a member for a few months (3-5, I think) before you can qualify for VIP.

...You...Think?

I figured you'd remember what you'd set such an important milestone at. XD

Tired, mayhaps?

E

Elli

Ah Ok, thanks for the clarification. It did seem a bit quick to become VIP but it also feels a little harsh to go backwards for doing nothing wrong, just because the rules changed. In practical terms though it makes no difference, so it won't be an issue. See you back in VIP land in a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.