Using the Toilet is Such a Messy Annoyance! I'd Rather Use Diapers!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm an ABDL male who is fully continent, enjoys acting like a Baby, and wears Diapers by choice. So, when I'm unable to wear/use Diapers and have some fun I have no choice but to use the gross stinky toilet and let me tell you it can be annoying! I'd much prefer to just use Diapers. Sometimes when using it standing get pee on my hand or on the floor because my little guy can be hard to aim. Or I'm sitting on the toilet for a BM and my little guy will just randomly shoot out a pee stream simultaneously getting on my underwear, jeans, and/or the floor! I'm sure females have it much easier since they always to sit down and don't have to aim like us guys! With Diapers there's no aiming involved because it will soak up everything in any direction! #DiapersAreBetterThanTheToilet

• Love
Reactions: BlueDude, LinkDL, Dragon64 and 3 others

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ABedWetter said:
I totally agree! I have bedwetting thanks to my anxiety disorder, but I wear diapers 24/7 by choice. This should be normalized, since bathrooms in general are disgusting and difficult to access!
Right?!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 58550

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While I agree diapers should be normalized, I think we've all had at least one of "those" BMs on the potty and thought "wow I'm glad I don't have to clean this up".

• Haha
Reactions: RoseofThorns, Elmo, Deleted member 58550 and 4 others

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I agree, especially public toilets, YUCK

Last edited:

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mfluder said:
While I agree diapers should be normalized, I think we've all had at least one of "those" BMs on the potty and thought "wow I'm glad I don't have to clean this up".
LOL so true

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've had multiple times like that in my diapers.😲😲😳😳😳Due to my unpredictable ibs flare ups, no fun at all.😖😖😖😖, not to mention painful cramping.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RoseofThorns and ABDElsa

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
To each their own😌 for the most part my toilet is much more convenient, especially for number 2. As for number 1, I live in the woods so can just pull out my tool and pee where ever and when ever I like, just like the animals 🦊😁

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: NewAdultBaby4, RoseofThorns, bigtoddler96 and 2 others

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
fleckothefennec said:
To each their own😌 for the most part my toilet is much more convenient, especially for number 2. As for number 1, I live in the woods so can just pull out my tool and pee where ever and when ever I like, just like the animals 🦊😁
Its your territory and you must make that known! :D

Reactions: Chrissie, Deleted member 58550, fleckothefennec and 1 other person

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Mfluder said:
Its your territory and you must make that known! :D
Exactly, I'm sure it probably does help keeping the bears, wolves and cougars away. All animals fear the scent of man. There is usually at least one griz on this island at all times as well😬

Reactions: NewAdultBaby4

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I do think diapers should be less stigmatized, especially for our IC friends, and I would much rather be in diapers than use the toilet, but I think the toilet definitely has its convenience. And I wouldn’t want to live in a world where everyone just used diapers—it’d take away all the fun!

• Wow
Reactions: LinkDL, RoseofThorns, Deleted member 58550 and 3 others

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
I've had multiple times like that in my diapers.😲😲😳😳😳Due to my unpredictable ibs flare ups, no fun at all.😖😖😖😖, not to mention painful cramping.
I hear ya. I have IBS too.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
lilbabyjooce said:
I do think diapers should be less stigmatized, especially for our IC friends, and I would much rather be in diapers than use the toilet, but I think the toilet definitely has its convenience. And I wouldn’t want to live in a world where everyone just used diapers—it’d take away all the fun!
What fun exactly? I personally don't find going the bathroom fun and would much prefer to not have to do it. But then there'd probably be no such thing as Diapers since there'd be no need for them. So, I guess there's that.

Last edited:

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
ABDElsa said:
What fun exactly? I personally don't find going the bathroom fun and would much prefer to not have to do it. But then there'd probably be no such thing as Diapers since there'd be no need for them. So, I guess there's that.
The fun of being in a niche community and getting comfort from an item most view in a very negative light.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Diapers are better than toilets for both peeing and pooping.

• Love
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, Deleted member 58550, ABDElsa and 1 other person

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
lilbabyjooce said:
The fun of being in a niche community and getting comfort from an item most view in a very negative light.
O OK gotcha. Yeah that is fun!

Ceary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find that my issue with my constipation is caused by my stomach paralysis (gastroparesis) and with IBS I have issues with always having a mess to clean up even after using the toilet and cleaning up well. So yesterday I found using a diaper to have a BM helped vs sitting on a toilet where my legs to numb and I have to come back within 20 mins to reattempt solving the issue... I felt slightly embarrassed by the fact I actually went in a diaper but ya know it may actually be healthier for me. I live with my boyfriend and his brother and roommate so I have some privacy in a private bathroom but I still feel self conscious. My health is important I gotta tell myself...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello Ceary, there is no shame in using a diaper for bowel movements. I too have ibs and do the same you do. My ibs shows up with painful cramping when it wants to.
Health comes first..🙂

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Ceary

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Even the best public restrooms are nasty, it can be unbearable for me to just go and wash up let alone think about using it for toileting.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
NorthwestDiaperDude said:
Even the best public restrooms are nasty, it can be unbearable for me to just go and wash up let alone think about using it for toileting.
agreed. they do not clean them correctly most of the time cause they pressure them to do it quickly.
The other thing that I really hate about public toilets is the collective smell and listening everyone exploding into the toilets.😱😱😱😱🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LinkDL and ABDElsa