Using Northshore Care Boosters for more Front and Back support!

BearTale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Alright Everyone,
I have been afraid to boost or double my diapers in fear of the bulkiness of another pad or silliness of the look would take me out of little space (I am an aesthetic ABDL :p). However, I was wrong. I got a sample of 2 packs of boosters in my order of Crinklz from NorthShore care and I was not disappointed. The application on the inside of the diaper to the front and back was completely easy and now I feel like it raises up the diaper and supports my bottom better!

If anyone feels like a diaper needs just a little bit of adjustment on them (I have a strange shmedium body type) then look into these boosters, they are fantastic

I ended up ordering a pack of them recently and a pack of their equally as awesome wipes which helped in an emergency cleanup after an accident

Still boasting about this company

Northshore care thanks for taking care of the ABDL community!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, hanzertas and NorthShoreAdam
Their wipes are so fantastic. Finally commited and bought a 3 pack of them and I finally have the confidence to mess without needing to immediately hop into the shower.

I buy the doublers for use in the Supreme Lites and they are great. I've noticed they pretty much don't do anything for a Megamax. It adds some bulk but the absorbency/product life doesn't feel any different because Megamax are so absorbent as is. It's almost redundant haha.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and BearTale
BearTale said:
Alright Everyone,
I have been afraid to boost or double my diapers in fear of the bulkiness of another pad or silliness of the look would take me out of little space (I am an aesthetic ABDL :p). However, I was wrong. I got a sample of 2 packs of boosters in my order of Crinklz from NorthShore care and I was not disappointed. The application on the inside of the diaper to the front and back was completely easy and now I feel like it raises up the diaper and supports my bottom better!

If anyone feels like a diaper needs just a little bit of adjustment on them (I have a strange shmedium body type) then look into these boosters, they are fantastic

I ended up ordering a pack of them recently and a pack of their equally as awesome wipes which helped in an emergency cleanup after an accident

Still boasting about this company

Northshore care thanks for taking care of the ABDL community!
If you use the boosters does it take away from the diaper absorbing and swelling on its own? Never used a booster, I’m intrigued now.

ninjagrl said:
If you use the boosters does it take away from the diaper absorbing and swelling on its own? Never used a booster, I’m intrigued now.
So in my experience (Still only used a sample) the swelling still happens if you wet alot. But the fear of leaks was mostly gone for me.

the booster does not take away from the feeling of the diaper and bearly adds thickness without sacrificing protection

you will still get a decent diaper swell but the diaper won’t feel pushed outside of capacity. For me I felt like a booster would take away from little space and the wetting experience but I think it is quite the opposite it adds to it 😀

Back