Using normal underwear instead of nappies

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone else just use their normal underwear instead of nappies to pee or poo. I don't do this very often to pee but tbh I prefer pooing in my pants to using a nappy.

Reactions: DOT and FunSizeJake
If you prefer to pee and poop yourself, just go and buy some diapers. Diapers are made to hold both pee and poop, not normal underwear. The problem with using normal underwear is that you will leak instantly once you pee/poop in it, causing a lot of mess and trouble.

Last edited:
I use to but that was before I had diapers.

bigtoddler96 said:
If you prefer to pee and poop yourself, just go and buy some diapers. Diapers are made to hold both pee and poop, not normal underwear. The problem with using normal underwear is that you will leak instantly once you pee/poop in it, causing a lot of mess and trouble.
It's obviously a different kink. Diapers aren't going to scratch that itch if it's underwear the OP wants.

To the OP: I've tried it but diapers were better for me. It's not unheard of, though. Have fun with it.

Reactions: FunSizeJake and PullupAndy
bigtoddler96 said:
Yeah. Having messed and wet his underwear before, he knows! I seriously doubt he needs you making him feel judged, for a kink that's his, not yours!

Lostboy123, if you find containment a pain in your butt, you might try modern washable cloth. It may just be that your body accepts wet and/or messy textile fabric, better than wet and/or messy disposable components. I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trevor
I'll often enjoy wetting or messing without diapers just in my briefs and jeans, so naughty

I did this before I had much access to diapers on a relatively frequent basis.

bigtoddler96 said:
If someone prefers doing this instead of wearing diapers I don't see the problem with that. They said they prefer it, I don't see why you need to say that

Reactions: Lostboy123 and SpAzpieSweeTot
I used to pee my pants a lot so switched to nappies.

I definitely prefer pooping in diapers or the toilet. Messing in underwear would create too much of a mess for me, I think (I've never done this since I accidentally did it shortly after being potty trained).

On the other hand, peeing in my underwear I have done several times and is great for the feeling of being a naughty young boy.

Reactions: sophiemharp
When I was in high school, I wore training pants and sometimes had both types of accidents. When I got home in the afternoon, I always changed to diapers, which were much more convenient.

well, when at home, i have more accidents in my undies so i tend to stick with wearing my diapies whenever possible. i have no idea why this happens but yea, diapies > undies any day.

I enjoy both, but get a bigger sexual kick out of diapers. Messing in anything other than disposables is a big no for me. It's Way too much cleanup work.

Also, as an added benefit to messing in diapers, you can stay in them for as long as youur skin can tolerate, So i don't have to cleanup immediately. If you try this with undies, you may be getting some new decorations on your furniture...

i love the feeling off pee running down my leg. I love holding until I'm bent over in pain. I love the release. I love wetting my pants. It's the same feeling, but displayed for anyone around to see. Diapers are more so I can lay in bed and enjoy the warmth with no cleanup. They're more pragmatic than erotic.

Pants are nice because my only focus is surrounded on the sensation in each moment. I can only be focusing on how desperate I am, no tv in the background. I love how it goes from feeling super erotic to cold, sticky, and shameful. I have less shame around wetting my pants than I do wearing diapers. My partner doesn't know I like diapers, but they do know that i love wetting my pants. Strange that I have so much shame surrounding diapers. I think it's an age thing. Piss play isn't associated with infancy. Diapers are.

Reactions: FunSizeJake and chamberpot
Wetting regular underwear/clothes can be fun on occasions, but there’s cleanup, washing etc. as a result, and you need to be somewhere you won’t make a mess.

In a nappy you can wet yourself and enjoy it for hours (and wet yourself a couple more times before you need to change!) And also you can do it in public without anyone knowing...

Once in a while I'll wet my underwear in the shower. It's fun on occasion but I prefer diapers.

Have never messed my underwear on purpose before 😳 don't wanna ruin them

While I prefer to wet myself while padded, I do sometimes wet my pants/normal underwear for the thrill of it.

Reactions: chamberpot
One time about 4 or 5 years ago I was getting gas at a station about a hundred miles away from home, I park at the furthest pump island away from the store and on the outside lane, I am filling the truck and fully wetting my briefs and jeans, all of a sudden a co-worker from my work place pulls up on the inside lane, holly smokes was I shocked , we made small talk and then I put the gas nozzle back took my receipt and got in my truck and left , he was none the wiser to what i had done... what a scare though. Oh ya I love wetting when I don't have a diaper on when i have a chance to do it.

I know I might sort of be alone in this, but I love pooping my pants. Even though I'm a die-hard DL, I think that other than wearing diapers, pooping and peeing my pants is probably the most pleasurable thing imaginable. As well as watching women do it. I do it on purpose, mostly in private, but of course there are some public circumstances that I've enjoyed peeing/pooping my pants in, but like I said it's mostly in private.

• Love
Reactions: DOT, ZoeGrace and chamberpot
I do kinda often. Although I prefer the diaper, there's just something exciting about wetting underwear too.

As much as I love my diapers I do also love wetting and messing in underwear, pants and bed. If it were acceptable I'd always be wet while working in the yard or shopping and actually am sometimes wearing clothing that doesn't really show it.

Last edited:
Back