Using night time diaper

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So how quick ly do you use your night time diaper. It use to be I only wore a diaper at night rarely. Than I would always make sure to go potty first. When I woke up during the night I would stand next to the bed before I could go. Now recently due to night time medicine change I have been wearing every night. During the night I hardly wake and I'm already going. Also I have found that even if I need to go before I put my diaper on I wait till I'm padded and than go. I find it so pleasing to crawl into bed with things nice and warm down there. Also being there is always a booster or two I make it all night with only a minor leak.

• Love
Reactions: Neroforte, geka, Diprs2 and 4 others
I always change into an overnight diaper before I go to sleep. I always fall asleep dry but always wake up wet and frequently messy due to my incontinence issues.

Reactions: newAB43 and Diprs2
This is my daily night time routine 6pm use big boy toilet then put my night time diaper on with bed time shorts on not completely over my diaper as I like it part of my diaper shown and my shirt or T-shirt on last so my mum or my youngest sister that I still live with don’t know that I’m wearing a diaper to get plenty to drink for 2 hours before I go to bed like a baby then 8pm bed time so I stand with my legs apart and just pee in my night time diaper then I hop into bed like a baby and sleep until my alarm wake me up the following morning at 2:30am to get my self ready to to go to work

This gal puts a fresh one on before bedtime around 10:30pm or so ,then a new one not to long after I get up !

Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43, ianwee and 2 others
Pantyman said:
So how quick ly do you use your night time diaper. It use to be I only wore a diaper at night rarely. Than I would always make sure to go potty first. When I woke up during the night I would stand next to the bed before I could go. Now recently due to night time medicine change I have been wearing every night. During the night I hardly wake and I'm already going. Also I have found that even if I need to go before I put my diaper on I wait till I'm padded and than go. I find it so pleasing to crawl into bed with things nice and warm down there. Also being there is always a booster or two I make it all night with only a minor leak.
Immediately before going to bed I empty my bladder and diaper up. More often than not I wake a couple hours later in an already wet diaper. So it’s generally the first hour or two of sleep for me.

Wearing and using every night can lead to regular sleep wetting. Are you ok with that?

Reactions: Neroforte, chamberpot, newAB43 and 2 others
I use the washroom and change into a fresh clean diaper before going to bed
I then change into a clean one after waking & showering
it's generally quite soaked upon waking

Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2 and ianwee
It depends. I'm not the one in charge of changing my diaper etc., my girlfriend is. Thus it depends if I peed in my last diaper before I get put into overnight diapers long before the change or just before I get changed. If I last peed a long time ago, I usually wet my overnight diaper before sleeping. If I just wet before I'm changed, I usually manage to stay dry before going to sleep.
It does happen from time to time that I wake up in the middle of the night because I need to pee and then just let go and get back to sleep.
Finally, in the morning, my overnight diaper gets wet 100% of the time due to an agreement I have with my girlfriend. I am diapered 24/7, but I don't really like messing my diaper, so I'm allowed 15 minutes without a diaper every morning to try and take care of my business on the toilet. If I don't manage to, I get diapered and locked in my onesie again and I either have to keep it in for another day or mess my diaper.
However, my girlfriend caught me some time ago, peeing in the toilet during these 15 minutes, wich led to her forcing me to pee in one way or another before taking off my overnight diaper and allowing me to use the toilet. If she's in a hurry, she usually just massages my bladder or puts a strong vibrator on it until I lose control and wet my diaper. If she's got time, she waits until I can't hold it anymore.

• Love
Reactions: badger50, newAB43 and Diprs2
I generally will change into my night time diaper whenever I decide to lie down, frequently after showering as I get dirty as a mechanic. IF my diaper is substantially wet before i fall asleep I change but if it's only minimally wet it stays on. Megamax (or Betterdry) aren't going to be phased by a slight wetting. I have to physically check though as I don't know I'm going so there's no hard and fast rule for me other than I won't intentionally fall asleep with a real wet diaper on as it's then going to be likely to leak before I wake up, and I HATE waking up (miserable) in a cold, wet bed!!!

My wife diapers me before go to bed or often right after making love, and again in the morning after we've had our coffee.

Reactions: nectar0001, newAB43 and Diprs2
I will always go to sleep in a dry diaper…. I onced watched a movie in bed and of course used my diaper when I needed it during and had not changed before sleep…. the next day I found i had leaked. If i am going to watch a movie in bed before sleep which is rare and I use a booster pad To avoid leaks and ensure I am covered if I fall a sleep wile watching

• Love
Reactions: iampadded, PaddedRita, newAB43 and 3 others
Pantyman said:
I like to put my night time diaper on 2-3 hours before bed - just to get extra time being padded, and to ensure my diaper gets fully used.

Reactions: freedom69, geka and Diprs2
WBxx said:
Immediately before going to bed I empty my bladder and diaper up. More often than not I wake a couple hours later in an already wet diaper. So it’s generally the first hour or two of sleep for me.

Wearing and using every night can lead to regular sleep wetting. Are you ok with that?
Considering that for the longest time I have never gotten a solid night's sleep due to multiple bathroom needs I am actually to a point where I am willing to accept wetting unconsciously and get a good night's sleep. I have a urologist appointment in a week and I am basically going to tell him the same thing.

Reactions: chamberpot, WBxx, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Almost always the last thing I do is put on my nighttime diapers. Very rarely if i am only a little damp will i go to sleep wet.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, newAB43 and Diprs2
I put my nighttime nappy on just before bedtime and always go to bed dry. I sometimes wet before going to sleep - I quite like sleeping in a wet nappy - but I’m usually dry at this time.

If I need to go during the night I always wake up and knowing I’m in nappies I just relax and wet myself, and I then usually wet my nappy again in the morning Shortly after I wake up.

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita, newAB43, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I put on a nice dry cloth diaper and plastic pants before getting in bed. It’s always wet when I wake up in the morning. I love sleeping in a wet diaper.

• Love
Reactions: nectar0001, chamberpot, newAB43 and 1 other person
I always get my wife to put my night diaper on an hour or 2 before going to bed as I enjoy a little extra padded time before bed. I try not to wet before bed as I love knowing I went to bed with a dry diaper and wake up every morning with a pretty soaked diaper. The sad part is having to take it off and getting cleaned up.

• Love
Reactions: nectar0001 and newAB43
Jackieinwbpa said:
Almost always the last thing I do is put on my nighttime diapers. Very rarely if i am only a little damp will i go to sleep wet.
I always look forward to putting on my nighttime diapers; I even go to my bedroom early to enjoy my diapers as much as I can before falling asleep!

Reactions: Diprs2
Diprs2 said:
I always get my wife to put my night diaper on an hour or 2 before going to bed as I enjoy a little extra padded time before bed. I try not to wet before bed as I love knowing I went to bed with a dry diaper and wake up every morning with a pretty soaked diaper. The sad part is having to take it off and getting cleaned up.
Yeah, but you have someone to diaper you. That’s so amazing! I would love to have that.

Reactions: nectar0001 and Diprs2
Lyric said:
My wife diapers me before go to bed or often right after making love, and again in the morning after we've had our coffee.
Sooo lucky you have that setup! Would give just about anything to experience that.

Reactions: Diprs2
i am often wet before falling asleep, am always soaked in the morning but will wear the night diaper untill mid morning or noon..

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and newAB43
Back