Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Has anybody found a way of using lockable mittens while being alone I have a great pair that lace up tight and are leather with satin on the inside and d rings on the end where fingers should be x I've had them for a long time but Darenth use them because I dont know if ill be able to get them off lol

Reactions: Angelapinks and Diaper44
Lucy3737 said:
Has anybody found a way of using lockable mittens while being alone I have a great pair that lace up tight and are leather with satin on the inside and d rings on the end where fingers should be x I've had them for a long time but Darenth use them because I dont know if ill be able to get them off lol
I use segufix magnetic locks. I leave one magnet outside for emergencies, easy to get to and in plain sight of everyone. The other magnet is frozen into ice in the middle of an old, plastic spice bottle. I ziptie that, upside down, to a support pole in my basement. A towel catches the drips. This gives me about 3 hours (I'm never exactly sure, part of the fun). There's no way to cheat it without going outside, and I'm way too embarrassed to go outside absent a true emergency. I have a larger spice bottle I haven't tried yet. (One day. ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, Diaper44 and Seasonedcitizen
Lucy3737 said:
I have never tried locking mitts but do have some home made wrist shackles that I use suspended from the beam in my workshop. These have a s hook on a chain that I can use after I close the shackle on my wrist over a fixed loop on the shackle. When they are closed I can reach up and hook into the chain locking the shackle and the only way to get out is to shake and shake my wrist to try and un-hook from the chain. This is made harder by the fact that I stood on a stool to hook in but knocked the stool away so I am on tip toes making it harder to unhook from the tight chain. The trick is to try and un-hook as soon as possible as it gets to hard to do the longer you are on tip toes. The other thing is the distraction of vibrators in various places to prevent me from concentrating on getting free.

Last edited:
No but I can wiggle all the way into a straitjacket 😎😎

Back