using just water for diapys

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ABCurious

Who likes to have a wet diapy ? Do you use it for what its for or does anyone have a hard time using it for what its supposed to be used for? I can wet mine but that's it but I love how a wet diapy feels more and I pour warm water in them to make them thick. Anyone else do that?

thatguy46

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
YUP! I have done that and still do, altho nothing beats a freshly pissed in diaper thats for sure... the feeling of the diaper swelling and pissing in general just feals awesome... but water is better if u dont wanna deal with smell / cant dispose of em in a timely manner. Altho i have wondered and debated pouring soda down my diaper to create a sticky / uncomfortable feeling... any one ever tried that?

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
My living situation necessitates using water as opposed to wearing and using a diaper at my leisure. Still comfortable though.

babygeorgina

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Always multiple pee in my diaper until it will not hold any more.Use disposables and cloth diapers.Why spoil a good diaper with water.Use them for what they were intended for

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Always multiple pee in my diaper until it will not hold any more.Use disposables and cloth diapers.Why spoil a good diaper with water.Use them for what they were intended for

Here here well said Georgie girl

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Not diaper, but in my youth I more than once poured warm water in both my pants and bed to simulate wetting. The physical sensation was dead on, and with no telltale stain or smell I never got caught.

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Oh yeah I think its a fun thing to do, I did it when I was bored one afternoon and I go to say I do not regret it :3.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I do it when I have some diapers to spare, for some reason water makes them well more than pee does. I also like showering in diapers too it's kid of the same thing except faster.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Pee only in mine. Water's for washing my cloth ones.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Pee only too. Why waste the diaper.

Still, drink a couple of pints of water and your body will do what it does...

DLE

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I only use pee to fill up my diapers and the diaper feels it's best when all the padding is used up and the diaper is filled to capacity.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I love to have a wet diaper, but I only pee in mine. I never use water. It feels the best if the padding is all used up.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I used to pour warm water in my diapers too. I like that wet squishy feel too. But I don't do that anymore. Now I only pee in my diapers when accidents happen. Diapers keep me dry. I have to save my diapers and not waste diapers.

spitfire

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
i wet them all the time, well whenever i'm wearing, can't do that as often as i'd like these days, alas...but the feel of wet padding is wonderful, particularly when they're just about saturated, as well as the convenience of just being able to "go"

though i always make sure i'm properly hydrated before i even pad up to sterilize my urine, nobody wants an infection around that area...trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.