Using items/products actually used by babies & toddlers.

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Nowadays there are products which are specifically for ABDLs. However, one thing I like to do is to use products meant for actual babies and toddlers.

I gave up using 'normal' talc a few years ago. I now use 'Johnson's' Baby Powder-

20230107_114636.jpg
I have also switched to using Baby Shampoo.

As for feeding bottles, I also use those actually for babies. They maybe smaller than the ABDL ones, but I have found them sufficient. The toddler feeding bowl featured in one of my previous threads is also a non-ABDL product.

It's fun buying these items, with other shoppers unaware that I'm buying them for myself. It's also a reminder that I must regard myself as not being an adult, but a child.

Reactions: Rita, pdiapered, medfet878 and 4 others

claire123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I buy little angels bedtime bath and the Vapor bath when I’m full of the flu to!! Also I’m sometimes allowed a small carton of the toddler stage milk, my bottle is a Tommy tippee actual baby’s bottle same as you it is sufficent. Also got a baby’s sippy cup, and baby’s dummy. Now I also have couple of adult baby dummy’s so I like to switch it up so does mummy 😂😂

Reactions: medfet878

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I use Aldi Mam Mia wipes

Reactions: medfet878 and sissybaby34

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Huggies wet wipes. I get them in boxes of twelve packs.huggies.jpg

Reactions: medfet878, ABdrew and Mingus

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
They each have their own draw. The draw of bABy things, is to shrink the hands, or other body parts, so you don't feel like you're a giant, playing dressup.

That's good for things like bottles, pacis, sippy cupps, straw cups, diapers and their prints, clothes and their prints, toys, crayons and coloring pages.

For powder, body wash, shampoo, lotion, bubble bath, and other things a BIG typically does for us, the real thing can work better, but not always.

DiaperedElmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I love using real toddler items whenever I can. The fact that I'm using something that's made for a toddler makes me feel so little!

I wear Pampers exclusively. They are really cute (especially the Sesame Street ones) and they are really capable for a toddler diaper. They can handle 1.5 wettings, and need changing every 3 to 4 hours for me. The frequent changes make me feel little as I have to pay more attention to my diaper.

I use sippy cups and baby bottle from NUK. You can always modify them to improve the flow rate, but I find it's pretty decent on the sippy cups anyway. And quite frankly, I find the adult equivalents look... a bit scary 🤣

I also love using toddler pacifiers from NUK as well, although I modify them with adult pacifier teats to make them more comfortable. I also buy toddler diapering supplies, such as Huggies wipes and J&J's baby powder.

The only thing I don't buy from the toddler aisle is clothing. I wish I could, because toddler clothes are so adorable 😥

Reactions: medfet878 and wetnights

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment.

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I still seem to keep my toddler pacifiers in my mouth better when I sleep than my adult ones. I have a baby bottle. All my wipes, powder, and rash cream are baby products.

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I use the scented Tesco Fred and Flo baby wipes. They just smell 'right' and helps me feel little.

While I have an adult sized dummy, I've got 2 toddler tommy-tipee ones and they look real. The toddler aesthetic is very cute and I still find they're comforting, even being on the small side.

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Pampers Baby Fresh wipes, Desitin, Baby Powder, Sippy Cups, bottles, nipples, toys, teethers, diaper bags, Pampers (for stuffies to wear, for stuffers in diaper and they smell great!)

Last edited:

SmolPupprrito

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Huggies nappy wipes
Bepanthen nappy rash cream
Johnson baby powder
All the best for being smol ^.^

Reactions: KCA, medfet878 and sissybaby34

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Aside from diaper stuff like people have already been saying, I love the teething rings that you put in the freezer. They’re so crunchy!! My mommy has to always lightly reprimand me to stop chewing on it so hard so I don’t end up breaking it 😂03AF8A39-15A5-4055-AEC9-4ABD8E187A7B.jpeg

Reactions: todderhr and medfet878

eu38foot

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My carseat in the corner to read a book. VERY comfortable for me to sit in!

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Just powder and lotion.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Home alone and at night, I drink exclusively from either a real toddler sippy cup or glass baby bottle. I use baby diaper lotion and Johnson's baby soap.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I use baby diaper rash cream.
Plus regular baby wipes.
Along with a baby bottle.

Reactions: todderhr

KCA

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I find these very, er...soothing.
dummies.jpg

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I use them often, yes!! Baby diapers are the only thing I wear during the day. I use sippy cups made for toddlers, and I have my pacifiers. I also have a lot of clothes for kids. My diaper changing station has many of the same things a babies/toddlers does: Baby powder, 2 different types of diaper rash cream, Huggies wipes in a warmer, a kid's bed sheet over top of the padding, and 2 hanging diaper stackers.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Sissyleslie said:
Nowadays there are products which are specifically for ABDLs. However, one thing I like to do is to use products meant for actual babies and toddlers.

I gave up using 'normal' talc a few years ago. I now use 'Johnson's' Baby Powder-

View attachment 99366
I have also switched to using Baby Shampoo.

As for feeding bottles, I also use those actually for babies. They maybe smaller than the ABDL ones, but I have found them sufficient. The toddler feeding bowl featured in one of my previous threads is also a non-ABDL product.

It's fun buying these items, with other shoppers unaware that I'm buying them for myself. It's also a reminder that I must regard myself as not being an adult, but a child.

I also use the same them all the time !!

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I do use powder often and baby wipes . The baby wipes though nowadays dont have that babyish scent anymore. They all have a much more flowery or clean type scents now. I dont like any of them anymore. None have that bayish scent anymore, but I still use them and make do as far as using a baby item.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen