Using Diapers while Sick

• Thread starter Deleted member 68666
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 68666

Who else uses diapers when they are sick? I woke up with a cold this morning and haven't really gotten out of bed today, my body is too weak. I even find getting up to go to the bathroom hard. Thank God for diapers because if I didn't have them on I'd be sleeping in a puddle 😂

Reactions: perlFerret and craigd1341

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not me. When I'm sick I just wanna do as little as possible and changing a diaper is just too much effort, especially a messy diaper. I'll use the toilet.

D

Deleted member 68666

Nowididit said:
Not me. When I'm sick I just wanna do as little as possible and changing a diaper is just too much effort, especially a messy diaper. I'll use the toilet.
I'm wearing high capacity diapers. So I only have had to change one wet diaper so far. Which after changing my own diapers for so long I don't find to be too challenging. I haven't had to deal with a messy one yet, for that I will suck it up and go use the potty 😄

Reactions: perlFerret

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
When wearing/ using 24/7... No different when sick! Just as using the bathroom can be a necessary inconvenience, so can diaper changes. However, diaper changes can be less frequent than using the bathroom with a good diaper, assuming one of your symptoms isn't loose bowels - those are the worst with diapers and often require multiple cleanups (shower easiest) in short period of time. Haven't had messy diaper blowout recently when that's happened, but it's a possibility if you don't change expediently! Not to mention the sometimes acid stuff against your skin...

Also, diaper changes have less urgency - you can wait to some degree until it's more convenient (your fever breaks, your head stops pounding as much, etc...) to change your diaper - you can't really wait out strong urge to use the bathroom.

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
BlondeBaby27 said:
Who else uses diapers when they are sick? I woke up with a cold this morning and haven't really gotten out of bed today, my body is too weak. I even find getting up to go to the bathroom hard. Thank God for diapers because if I didn't have them on I'd be sleeping in a puddle 😂
Oh, hope you feel better soon! Being sick sucks...

happy89

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I don't feel like wearing when sick. When my body feels funny or achy, the last thing I want is something else attached to me that is going to annoy me, feel scratchy or clammy or cold, or drive my senses crazy.

And yet-- the idea of one less thing to worry about, being able to just stay in bed or be on the couch, have my husband take care of me in that way (which he says he'd love to do when I'm sick, and I really enjoy when not sick) sounds really attractive.

But I think it also comes down to the fact that I'm a wife and mom and I can't ever "just be sick" -- even when sick someone always needs me or there's something to do. It's just that deeply ingrained in me that especially when sick I need to save my energy for things that matter so I can never fully relax.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 68666

happy89 said:
I don't feel like wearing when sick. When my body feels funny or achy, the last thing I want is something else attached to me that is going to annoy me, feel scratchy or clammy or cold, or drive my senses crazy.

And yet-- the idea of one less thing to worry about, being able to just stay in bed or be on the couch, have my husband take care of me in that way (which he says he'd love to do when I'm sick, and I really enjoy when not sick) sounds really attractive.

But I think it also comes down to the fact that I'm a wife and mom and I can't ever "just be sick" -- even when sick someone always needs me or there's something to do. It's just that deeply ingrained in me that especially when sick I need to save my energy for things that matter so I can never fully relax.
I understand that, especially with kids. It can be hard to just take a day off. Luckly your girl is single and ready to mingle. Also I do not have kids of my own.

For me little space is also therapeutic in a way. So me wearing a diaper today made me feel a little better. And put me in a better head space, making me forget how bad I was feeling. I also really don't feel like leaving my bed if I can help it.

D

Deleted member 68666

PupSpaz said:
Oh, hope you feel better soon! Being sick sucks...
Thank you❤️

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear diapers 24/7 for ic, but I find them even more necessary when I’m sick especially if the sickness induces diarrhea. Not having to make an unexpected run to the restroom is a definite benefit of wearing diapers. The drawback being when you have to get up and change that diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigtoddler96 and craigd1341

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I’m the opposite tbh if I’m poorly it really ruins my mindset and I just don’t want to know

Recently I’ve been more poorly than normal and my AB side has slowed down significantly but I’d never purge I’ve got hundreds if not thousands into this now.

craigd1341

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I love diapers when I’m sick. Usually I’m struggling to get good sleep and when i finally do i don’t want to have to wake up to peepee. Also when I have diahreah I use the toilet but feel so much more comfortable knowing if I don’t make it I won’t trash my clothes or bed

Reactions: perlFerret

Scott729

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I am sick, I definitely want protection. When I met my wife she matter of fact ly said we should keep pull-ups in the house in case I got sick. She said she had many girlfriends who keep pull-ups on hand for their older kids. One friend said she uses them on her 10 year old. How could I argue with this logic. There have been many times over the years that I was glad to have the pull-up on! Depend real fit come in handy.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I only wear occasionally and when I am sick, the last thing on my mind (well maybe not the last thing) is putting on and wearing a diaper. I just want to lay down and sleep.

Teddy02

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Many years ago I rented a house in the country and we had a cleaner who was great. On one of her weekly visits I had a dreadful cold and was asleep when she came into the house. My nappy was soaking and I had had a major leak in the bed. She gently woke me up and told me to take a shower as I strolled across the bedroom in my nappy and plastic pants. When I came back she had stripped the bed of all the wet sheets and remade it, she then found the nappies and plastic pants, laid one out on the bed (although I had to put it on) and I climbed back in and went back to sleep. A week later and I was feeling better and she told me that she could make better nappies than the ones I had made and a week after that turned up with ten beautifully made nappies. All absolutely true, I still have one of them just for the memory. So yes, nappy is essential when feeling sick.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A fresh one is always super nice !!

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
LittleMonsterUK said:
I’m the opposite tbh if I’m poorly it really ruins my mindset and I just don’t want to know

Recently I’ve been more poorly than normal and my AB side has slowed down significantly but I’d never purge I’ve got hundreds if not thousands into this now.

I take this back I had the runs and wasn’t padded… yeah definitely going to be now I feel like I’m going to explode

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BlondeBaby27 said:

Get up, eat, change. back to bed. diapers let me stay in bed and sleep it off.
And if it's a stomach bug with gas, sometimes that can come in handy too if I get a little too trusting...

Jg21101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes always. I’m pretty much always diapered at home so if I’m sick and at home I’m diapered. I’m a bed wetter so this was always the case growing up as well In case I went to sleep and had an accident but obviously I just wet my nappy for convenience. When parents saw my wet nappy I would just say it was when I was asleep. Very useful being a bed wet tee t and having nappies in case of upset stomach as well. Have always used them for that too.

pianoboss19

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I used for bed wetting and loved it especially when I was sick with explosive diarrhea and had gas started using when ever I was sick. This definitely became the case after I farted one time and it leaked through my pants at my local elementary school. This was subsequently followed immediately by vomit on my desk that was all orange from the breading on the chicken sandwich

Last edited:

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Nowididit said:
I do not want to change a poop diaper ever and certainly not when sick. But a pee diaper for sure. I can pee several times before changing and I am fast. So all total I spend less time out of bed with a et diaper change a couple times a day. When I am real sick with GP or a bad headache I try to move as little as possible because when I get things to settle down I am not moving a muscle to even roll over. I sleep stomach down and right new pulled up towards towards my side as much as possible. I do not know why but it eases my stomach a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.