Using diaper in front of caregiver

Diapercutie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Do those of you abl's feel safe to mess and pee in front of your mommy/ caregiver?

Reactions: littledreamers333

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
It all depends on each others conference levels both caregiver and Little.

Isaac and I are happy changing each others wet diapers but we don't mess.

You will need to talk it out with your caregiver to find out what they are confortable.

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, dbcl92, sinceiwassmall and 5 others

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Depends on the relationship the two of you have. My wife is fully supportive of my diaper life style and doesn't mind at all when I wet my diapers when we are together. In fact, I'd say she expects me to. But messing in my diapers is a no no, unless I ask her for her permission and she lets me.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Jorelaxed, Diapercutie and 3 others

itsmebabypat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I will pee in front of my partner/caregiver all the time, he will also change my nappy he says I'm not allowed to poop in my nappy and that's the agreement we have made. I wear nappies most of time so I don't really think about it anymore if I need to wee I just wee.

Reactions: Littlebabaprince, philder74, GatoChihuahua and 3 others

Jonjon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Used while in front of Daddy, behind Daddy, walking with Daddy, even sitting on Daddy's lap (he's noted the surge of warmth that goes with that).

Reactions: Diamond, GatoChihuahua and Diapercutie

littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Diapercutie said:
Do those of you abl's feel safe to mess and pee in front of your mommy/ caregiver?
I would if I had care giver

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
100%, I know that nappies are for wee wee and poo poo and mummy tells me I am clever doing so.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and Diapercutie

Tommy10

Middle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I realize the OP was referenced a caregiver, but I think my experience is similar: I have a friend who knows I wear diapers. This is not her "thing" at all, nor would I ever jeopardize our friendship in the hopes of changing her opinion. Anyway, she's cool if I wear a diaper under whatever I'm wearing when we hang out, and she understands it's going to be used (#1 only!). First few times I held off because I was sure she would be able to tell by my face or body position or whatever, and I felt that would be disrespectful. But eventually I was able to while we were watching a movie, and it's been a lot easier since. She's cool around too, like she asks if I need to go change, or if my diaper is showing from the top of my pants in back she mentions it to me, stuff like that. I'm very grateful to have a friend like that :)

Reactions: DPLuvAB, IcyBlue, dbcl92 and 5 others

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don’t poop but I’m encouraged to use my nappy by my GF after she has put me in one.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall

masyumaro

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
im too embarrased to mess in front of my daddy (i also dont particularly enjoy it), and im a tiny bit shy to pee. for example I cant pee if he has his hand on my diaper lol

Reactions: dipaerlisa and Diapercutie

Tetra

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am genuine incontinent ,there isn’t a choice of who or when I wet or mess in front of . It happens surprise deal with it .
For me it seems almost comical for a person to try and hide using your diaper from the person who has to change you ? My aide gets it coming and going she feeds ,waters and medicates me up top so later when I am done with it and it’s in my diaper she can remove it .

DonnieDiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
In our case, my wife is my "mommy" and she has been since the day she asked me to marry her.

I agreed to become her baby, to fulfill something that had been missing in her life.

She has told me repeatedly that a big part of being a mommy is changing baby's diapers whether wet or messy.

If I want a spanking or other punishment, all I have to do is try to change myself!

Reactions: Chrissie, Littlebabaprince, LiLMaus and 1 other person

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DonnieDiaper said:
In our case, my wife is my "mommy" and she has been since the day she asked me to marry her.

I agreed to become her baby, to fulfill something that had been missing in her life.

She has told me repeatedly that a big part of being a mommy is changing baby's diapers whether wet or messy.

If I want a spanking or other punishment, all I have to do is try to change myself!
Does your wife know when you are going potty in your diapers? Does she mind if you mess your diapers. What about when the two of you go out. Does she ever have to change you when you're away from home. How does she treat you when the two of you are with friends.

Reactions: Diapercutie

robertabdl74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My wife said she used to allway be abail to tell when I went myself. I made a pee face. But after many years of diaper play. She can't tell when I'm peeing anymore it's just become that natural to me

SmolPupprrito

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
My partner is okiies with changing me from my big boy clothes into a nappy, but if i wet, i gotta let them know and change myself when they say so, and messing is strictly not allowed around them, so thats gotta be in my own time when they're not at home

Reactions: tunafish, Littlebabaprince and IcyBlue

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yh same here. My fiancé doesn’t mind me wetting but not pooping in my nappy if she’s around. She will be happy to change my wet nappies but never a messy one.

Reactions: DLinEx

happy89

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
It depends on my mood and level of relaxation. Although I feel fully comfortable peeing in front of my husband (whether outdoors, in the shower, on the toilet or in a diaper) fairly frequently it just won't come if he's there and watching or paying attention, even if I want it to. If I feel stressed about something I can probably only pee a diaper standing up and with no one watching me, or on the toilet behind a closed door. On the other hand, if I'm feeling *really* relaxed and carefree, I'm even capable of letting go while his hand is inside my diaper (sometimes almost without even thinking about it). I wish I could get that way more often but that's probably only about one in ten or fifteen times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrissie