• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

User/StormTroper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormtrooper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Describe StormTroper here.
Uhh...ok.
Hello, everyone! I am StormTroper (typo intentional), a fellow diaper lover and a troper who hails all the way from the mysterious land of Television Tropes and Idioms, or TV Tropes for short.
Don't go there, because TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life. And it's addictive.
Anyway, about myself. I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember. Speaking of, this is also my first time opening up and talking about this interest. I'm a bit nerdy, as my major hobbies include teh Internetz and video games, as well as hiking. As for work, I'm an assistant janitor, but I'm planning on becoming a pharmacy technician later.
And I have no idea how to end my introductory post, so...there's that.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello StormTroper and welcome to the group.

Very good introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Stormtrooper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Thanks! Since I've been lurking for far too long on this site, I figured I should finally sign up.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks! Since I've been lurking for far too long on this site, I figured I should finally sign up.

Welcome! Interesting intro. Was there a particular area or style of media you tended to focus on at TVtropes? From the title, I imagine Star Wars is pretty influential for you.

Stormtrooper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Welcome! Interesting intro. Was there a particular area or style of media you tended to focus on at TVtropes? From the title, I imagine Star Wars is pretty influential for you.

For the most part, I tend to look at the VideoGame and WebVideo domains, but most of the time, I read about the tropes (i.e. literary devices) themselves such as the Imperial Stormtrooper Academy. I couldn't shoot you even if I started firing out of the screen. It also includes a list of books, movies, video games, anime, Real Life, etc. that use(s) the trope.
And yes, Star Wars was part of my childhood.

BluefireJay05

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Welcome to the site troper! Don't worry about being "nerdy" I am sure you will fit right in here sorry but that is all I have to say. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.