• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

used diapers to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

englandfan13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
does anyone here not just go to bed in diapers, but go to bed in wet/messy diapers? I personally have done both, but have only slept in a messy diaper twice.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Yuk! I always put on a fresh, fluffy, and pristine diaper and plastic panties before going to bed. Even if the diaper that I am wearing before bed-time has not been wetted, I still change into a fresh one before going to bed.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Yeah. Most of the time if I'm wearing at night...i'll wet/sleep/wet again in the morning.

the abri x plus's do a good job of keeping the skin fairly dry, so it has never really been an issue when sleeping through the night like that.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Hmm, I can't say I have. I always wet in my sleep, so Iunno *shrug*
--Honey-sempai

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't put on a used one but I have gone to bed in a wet diaper before. I still felt dry however. This was mostly in Abena X-plus diapers and in Bambino's.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Wet diapers usually aren't that bad.
Messy ones, and good luck being comfortable. Can we say "diaper rash"? >.>

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It depends how wet I am. If i'm soaked, I'll change so I don't leak a puddle onto my mattress. If i'm lightly wet, I'll just pass out in that diapey.

No sense changing before bed unless you really need to. No sense changing in general if you don't need to.

Diapeys are expensive, why waste them?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I've worn wet diapers to sleep a lot, but not recently. I wore a pullup type diaper to bed the other day, but I didn't wet it til later that next night.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Dry when I goto sleep, wet I wake up XD

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yes, all the time in fact. Either the whole night (because I wet before I went to sleep), or at least a part of the night (because I wake up, wet, go back to sleep). Ultimately, that's what a diaper is for - getting wet, containing the wetness and not making it necessary to remove it right away.
However, I'd never sleep in a messy diaper. Sounds too dangerous (diaper rash) and too smelly. I have no problem with anyone doing that however - ultimately, it's their butt and their discomfort when the diaper rash hits :D

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
On a couple of occasions, after messing in my diaper, then masturbating, I have fallen asleep (I normally mess while lying down in my bed). When I wake up, however, the contents of my diaper have become cold and uncomfortable. No longer being sexually aroused, I quickly clean up. So sleeping with a messy diaper is not to my liking.

M

Mako

I've slept in a messy diaper once and learned my lesson, as peachy suspected, yeah diaper rash.

I'll sleep in them wet, and commonly do. If I'm messy I'll at most take a quick nap but I will never go a full nights sleep in one again.

Role
Diaper Lover
It's very rare for me to have a bedwetting problem these days, the chances are slim-to-none, so sometimes I have to force it with drinks like milk and stuff. But then again, most of the time I sleep with a wet diaper.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
From all the times I've worn to bed wet/messy...I haven't gotten a rash

S

soren456

I've never worn a used diaper to bed.

But I've used the diaper once I was in bed.

(And found it hard to get to sleep as a result . . . .)

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
My microbiology course at uni suggests the following:
water + pure nutrient (the yellow stuff in urine) + a steady ~37°C is the exact recipe for a possible nappy rash or a urinary tract infection if you're prone to such things. Especially if you've already had one of those things before.

Although I've never tried it myself, human nature suggests that we just get used to the humid-feeling things to our privates, and eventually we'll fall asleep and notice nothing of it. Some who find it icky might think of it all the time before going to sleep, which will result in the inability to actually fall asleep :)

Last edited:

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I occasionally wake upp in the middle of the night, wet my diaper, then fall back asleep. The one time I did mess my diaper in the middle of the night, I got a bit of a rash, so yeah, avoidning that nows.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I do both, but most of the times it's only wet. After all, if the diaper is on me since more than five minutes, it's likely to be at least wet. If I judge the diaper can resist till morning without leaking I generally don't change it.

Sometimes, also, if my diaper is too wet to resist till morning but not wet enough to be full yet, and if I feel in the mood of doing it, I cut its plastic backing and wear a large diaper over it without changing.

I never got a rash from messy diapers, although I sometimes do when I keep on wet ones for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.