Used diaper simulation?

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Thank you so so SO much, it really means the world to get all this info!! I really cant thank you enough!
Im less worried about cleanup, and more about the smell and the sanitary issues with ACTUALLY going. Lets just say, I love the feeling, but thinking about my own fluids makes me feel a little sick.

Well the marshmallow trick isn't good for you then, smell is a problem still with that, plus your own fluids/solids come out as well. I'd go with the oatmeal, no smell, good for the skin, feels about right depending on how you mix it, also random for fun story, one time I thought my parents were asleep for the night so I did the oatmeal thing, was enjoying myself but to my dismay my parents decided they weren't asleep yet (The joys of still living at home) I was stuck in that oatmeal filled diaper for a good couple of hours, it's 100% safe and undetectable.

Realistically, unless you clean out before-hand any of these methods have the same issue

I tried pooping in my diaper this morning. No big thrill so I will not do it again for another long while. Clean up wasn't too bad since I didn't sit on it. I'll try the banana or oatmeal if I want to spend time with a full diaper.

Back