Use a lot of garbage bags? I just found my next new investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wonder if something like that is convenient to use. I discovered the Fabreeze scented kitchen trash liners and have been using those. When they're full, I just pull them from the can and tie them up. From there it's out to the garbage can.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I wonder if something like that is convenient to use. I discovered the Fabreeze scented kitchen trash liners and have been using those. When they're full, I just pull them from the can and tie them up. From there it's out to the garbage can.

I just go through a lot of garbage bags to throw out my disposable diapers, when they don't dirty up things much, unless they get really smelly, I figure I could probably use one of these at least 3 or 4 times before I throw it in the wash. I don't know, it might save expenses on garbage bags, it might not, either way though, it is a new cute thing to add to my stuff.

prettybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Wow! Those are really adorable :D Thank you for sharing!

I'm not sure I would use them for diapers, I would be concerned that the bag could start to smell.. Maybe it could be washed?.. Either way, it could also be excellent for toy storage or other babyish/little things :)

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Wow! Those are really adorable :D Thank you for sharing!

I'm not sure I would use them for diapers, I would be concerned that the bag could start to smell.. Maybe it could be washed?.. Either way, it could also be excellent for toy storage or other babyish/little things :)

Yeah, it is supposed to be able to be washed, that is why i'm not worried about smell problems.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Toy storage is sort of a cool idea thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.