BunBunDojo

Clingy Bunny Extraordinaire
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
As someone who loves Bunnyhopps, when I first heard of Usagi's, I got SUPER hyped. I have yet to try it though, but thanks to another post here I was able to find a USA reliable source!

As anyone tried these? How do they compare to the Bunnyhopps?
1687212799048.png

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, MetalDan86 and bigtoddler96
Yes I have tried them and they are pretty absorbant.. comfy and cute. I'll definitely get them agian when I can.

Hellsreach said:
Yes I have tried them and they are pretty absorbant.. comfy and cute. I'll definitely get them agian when I can.
How are they with any sweating around the leg bands? Some diapers sweat more then others. Are they super crinkly? I live in a hot enviornment and ussually wear at night, so these are very important to me <3

So effectively asking, breathability?

Last edited:
I posted a few pics on my profile last night. They might not be the best but I did really like the diapers.

• Love
Reactions: BunBunDojo
BunBunDojo said:
How are they with any sweating around the leg bands? Some diapers sweat more then others. Are they super crinkly? I live in a hot enviornment and ussually wear at night, so these are very important to me <3

So effectively asking, breathability?
I'n my opinion they are just as crinkly as the abu peekABUs but the night I chose to try one out I did not get hot enough to sweat much. I did sleep great in them though :)

• Love
Reactions: BunBunDojo
Hellsreach said:
I'n my opinion they are just as crinkly as the abu peekABUs but the night I chose to try one out I did not get hot enough to sweat much. I did sleep great in them though :)
Good to know, thanks for letting me know! I will grab some next week <3

Reactions: Deleted member 69055
These are so cute! The blue lines on the tapes look suuuper out of place on that design though, but otherwise I love them!

My current diaper supply is uh...probably years worth at the current rate I'm going through them. So as much as I love these I'm probably gonna force myself to be smarter with my money and hold off for a little. But they'd better do well and keep being sold so I can get some later!

My Goodness I really like that Bunny print just so adorable !!
Believe its going my my wish list !!

Tried them ! Have one left! Pretty good diaper!

Reactions: Deleted member 69055
Back