Usage of diapers

Thank you

Well lets just say i learnt allot in my years of walking this earth + i have no choice im not a millionaire so i cant just let it all go and buy more diapers. Im lucky in that i " so far" mostly get my seconds of pre notice BUT as i said sometimes i dont get it or feel it even & then i just feel the moist in my but and smell :cry:

Reactions: babyadain
Missy1 said:
Thank you

Well lets just say i learnt allot in my years of walking this earth + i have no choice im not a millionaire so i cant just let it all go and buy more diapers. Im lucky in that i " so far" mostly get my seconds of pre notice BUT as i said sometimes i dont get it or feel it even & then i just feel the moist in my but and smell :cry:
I know the feeling. I am in the very same boat that you are in. If I were rich, I would have my own diaper factory to support my needs.

Reactions: babyadain
Tundra1975 said:
I know the feeling. I am in the very same boat that you are in. If I were rich, I would have my own diaper factory to support my needs.

Im sorry for you my friend :cry: Yeah me too

ClaudTheBear said:
Doing good. I have a bunch of updates if you want to PM or chat on discord
tried to contact you need your 4 numbers

I am double IC with varying amounts of control. I get in moods where I will try to regain control of my urinary IC and can usually manage without taking my diaper off/down to use the toilet. This is often an exercise in futility, so at this point I usually just use the diaper...it's what it's there for. As to the fecal IC, it usually happens every morning as if on schedule. On the rare occasions where I know it is coming and I could conceivably get to the toilet, I almost always just use the diaper, since it is already wet from overnight and I have a disposable and 2 layers of cloth to remove before I can "go." If it happens at other times of the day I will try to get to the bathroom, especially if I am not at home. Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't, but I want to avoid a stinky situation in public if possible.

I've found that being IC is kind of a mind f&*k...I run the gamut from wanting to try to regain control to just giving up and never using a toilet again. It's a continual mental struggle between accepting that I will be in diapers the rest of my life - almost embracing it - versus the desire to wear underwear and be "normal" again, even for a little while.

Reactions: PaddedStag, Eclectic, Dinotopian2002 and 3 others
RedStripeLvr said:
I am double IC with varying amounts of control. I get in moods where I will try to regain control of my urinary IC and can usually manage without taking my diaper off/down to use the toilet. This is often an exercise in futility, so at this point I usually just use the diaper...it's what it's there for. As to the fecal IC, it usually happens every morning as if on schedule. On the rare occasions where I know it is coming and I could conceivably get to the toilet, I almost always just use the diaper, since it is already wet from overnight and I have a disposable and 2 layers of cloth to remove before I can "go." If it happens at other times of the day I will try to get to the bathroom, especially if I am not at home. Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't, but I want to avoid a stinky situation in public if possible.

I've found that being IC is kind of a mind f&*k...I run the gamut from wanting to try to regain control to just giving up and never using a toilet again. It's a continual mental struggle between accepting that I will be in diapers the rest of my life - almost embracing it - versus the desire to wear underwear and be "normal" again, even for a little while.
I cold not have said it better myself. This is how I deal with my incontinence as well. It took years for me to come to this point in my management of my incontinence. Basically I gave up fighting it, and now more or less just go in my diaper, and change when needed.

Reactions: StarWars7
When my incontinence hits I still use the toilet for bowel movements. The clean up is too much of a hassle, it would severely increase costs and I want to maintain as much normalcy as possible.

BirdCat said:
When my incontinence hits I still use the toilet for bowel movements. The clean up is too much of a hassle, it would severely increase costs and I want to maintain as much normalcy as possible.

The longer I deal with this, the more broad my definition of "normalcy" becomes...LOL.

I used to have a lot more problems with pulling down diapers than I do now. It probably has to do with changes in my body shape as I've gotten older.

At any rate, I find it very easy to pull down the front of my diaper to pee, or to pull the whole thing down when I move my bowels. I only wet it when I get an urge that's too strong or (more often) too painful to hold. Much of the time, the diaper I take off in the evening is still as dry as when I put it on that morning. When my bladder inflammation is more active, though, I end up wetting on the majority of days.

For me, I have no control of my bladder so I am in diapers 24/7 for that. When it comes to bowel movements I have become more and more where I will go ahead and do them in my diaper. Part of me has decided that I am already in a wet diaper that will need changed, so when I am at home, it's no big deal to use a few extra wipes to clean up.

checkingoutall said:
For me, I have no control of my bladder so I am in diapers 24/7 for that. When it comes to bowel movements I have become more and more where I will go ahead and do them in my diaper. Part of me has decided that I am already in a wet diaper that will need changed, so when I am at home, it's no big deal to use a few extra wipes to clean up.

I'm so used to using my diaper by now that it seems the lines are getting blurred between having no control and "maybe I could make it if I hurried." I know there are times I probably could have made it to the bathroom, but at this point it has become so normalized to use my diaper that I'm not sure if it's more of a subconscious choice, if that makes sense. It's more frustrating to me to try to make it and fail, than to just not bother trying.

Reactions: checkingoutall
For me I’m urinary incontinent and use the bathroom twice a day to poo, once in the morning when I get up and once in the evening after dinner but before bed. I don’t always feel the urge I know I’m wetting when I feel the warmth and wetness I have about 20% bladder control left. I don’t make it to the bathroom anymore because when I do feel it it’s too late.

RedStripeLvr said:
I'm so used to using my diaper by now that it seems the lines are getting blurred between having no control and "maybe I could make it if I hurried." I know there are times I probably could have made it to the bathroom, but at this point it has become so normalized to use my diaper that I'm not sure if it's more of a subconscious choice, if that makes sense. It's more frustrating to me to try to make it and fail, than to just not bother trying.
I agree. I have been out and worried about my diaper leaking, Since I do not have the luxury of holding my pee for more than a few minutes I don't try to hold it and relax, I only pee small amounts every 20 to 30 minutes, and I plan my times out to allow for a wet diaper not to leak; most of the time if I did leak it is only a small leak, but there have been times that the leak could be embarrassing.

jasonm03 said:
For me I’m urinary incontinent and use the bathroom twice a day to poo, once in the morning when I get up and once in the evening after dinner but before bed. I don’t always feel the urge I know I’m wetting when I feel the warmth and wetness I have about 20% bladder control left. I don’t make it to the bathroom anymore because when I do feel it it’s too late.
The times I don't feel the heavy urge before wetting I still doo feel it flowing through the urethra, then the warmth and wetness.
I always wondered when I heard from others saying they don't know it's happening, is it because of not feeling anything in that region or is it just so sudden? (sorry, was just curious about this)

RedStripeLvr said:

I’m right there with you. It’s a huge mental struggle. Having no control of my bladder and bowel accidents fairly often I’ve given up on making it to the bathroom for BMs. A dirty diaper is not hard to clean up as long as you have the appropriate supplies and have the time and space to clean up. The financial part is true as well. I’ve tired to remove my diaper to go and it results in either a mess of poop and I have to change anyways or the shell ripping. So I just deal with the smell and dirty diapers.

Reactions: RedStripeLvr
crinklewolf said:
So I wondered for those who are incontinent and wear diapers to manage it, if you have control over one function, how do you personally handle it? Do you use the bathroom when necessary or use the diaper in certain (or all) situations? I imagine for those that experience bladder incontinence it's a very small amount of people that would use for both but what about those that deal with bowel incontinence who have bladder control?
I suffer from Urinary Urge Incontinence. Essentially I get strong and sometimes unbearable urges to pee. I can't count how many times I was crying while trying to hold a sudden urge while on my way home from work. That is what I get for continuing to refuse to wear to work. Even after a few years, I am nervious when wearing around people I know.

While I could technically survive without diapers, I rely on them to not be within arms reach of a restroom at all times. I also have to get up multiple times a night which diapers help me stay in bed and go back to sleep quicker.

I use them as needed. I use briefs which can't be taken off easiliy. Pull-ups just don't work for my needs. However since my bowels are normal, I avoid that at all costs. I have had the rare occasion where I had to use them for that purpose. My heart goes out to those with bowel incontinence.

checkingoutall said:
Every morning I'm waking up in a wet diaper, and since I'm going to shower shortly after getting up, I usually just poop in my diaper. The diaper is well used anyway, and relaxing and letting it happen in my diaper, gives me some extra time to slowly wake up and get ready for The day.

Reactions: checkingoutall
winterheart01 said:
I always wondered when I heard from others saying they don't know it's happening, is it because of not feeling anything in that region or is it just so sudden? (sorry, was just curious about this)

In my case i dont feel it coming out i do have full feeling down there but yet sometimes it comes out and i dont feel it until i done it and then i feel the NOT so comfy squishy feeling and smell and i have to go & get cleaned up and change.

Also to clarify my previous statement reg not being a millionaire and SO far manage to do most of my business in the toilet

What i mean is im SO FAR HAPPY enough to be able to feel (a few seconds to a minute ) that its time so i take emidiate steps in to getting ready for the upcoming ...... Be it nr 1 or nr 2 or both & close enough to a toilet Naturally when /if im no longer able to or if im not able to make it to a toilet i will of course accept my faith and and just let it out and deal with the consequences. in NO way am i stating its wrong to use the diapers as needed

I'm bowel IC and have pretty decent control over my bladder. I don't normally wet them - occasionally on long journeys I will, or if I'm feeling particularly lazy. I use washable nappies which I can easily refasten, and Tena slips that I can also refasten, so taking them on and off isn't a problem.

crinklewolf said:
So I wondered for those who are incontinent and wear diapers to manage it, if you have control over one function, how do you personally handle it? Do you use the bathroom when necessary or use the diaper in certain (or all) situations? I imagine for those that experience bladder incontinence it's a very small amount of people that would use for both but what about those that deal with bowel incontinence who have bladder control?
ok, this topic still gives me the willies, but I'll chime-in.
My plumbing doesn't work. Both pipes. I have little to no warning when the bladder is about to empty, and very few moments before the back door opens and that happens. Welcome to the lovely world of being incontinent.

How to deal with it?
At home, dress in loose-fitting clothing, stay very close to the toilet, wear light to medium protection which is cheaper than a full dress-out. (and much easier to get out of the way as the dash to the head is going-on)

In public?
Jeezus...
Make sure I'm on 'Empty' before leaving home. (both sets o' pipes). If it still happens (I have about 3-4 hours at best before the bladder makes another introduction, maybe 6 to 8 with the back door, esp. if I enjoy a good meal while out in society).

For me the most difficult thing was to not freak out and by my expression or body language (on what's happening), give any alert to anyone who may be around me.
If I can I find an out-of-the-way area of the place I'm visiting, esp. if its the #2 experience. I hate it, andI have zero doubt anyone around someone defecating in their pants would find it endearing, either.

Get home as fast as possible, after (If #2). IF there's a safe place to get out of the soiled protection before sitting down and driving home, I'll take that. This is still a rare thing because it's literally impossible to change/clean/re-diaper in a public restroom w/o anyone hearing the process.

Now to dive into Red Dead Redemption II and take my mind off of this topic.

Reactions: TyphaHare and Deleted member 44276
Back