US News & World Report recommends diapering up for the inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Your Inauguration Day Survival Guide - Alpha Consumer (usnews.com)

In their survival guide they include:

Adult diapers. It sounds unappealing, but Inauguration Day planners have warned of inadequate bathroom access. Those with tickets to the event are likely to be standing in place for three hours or longer. That means anyone who prefers to visit the loo on a regular basis will need an alternate means of relieving themselves -- while standing in place.

Hm, all the sudden I wish I was going to the inauguration :p. But in all seriousness, I've heard some pretty serious claims about underavailability of toilets. Maybe some entrepreneuring individual could walk around selling Dry 24/7's for $5 apiece.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
I doubt that you could do that and I think that if people felt like they would have to piss themselves to be there in person most probably wouldn't go

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hm, all the sudden I wish I was going to the inauguration :p. But in all seriousness, I've heard some pretty serious claims about underavailability of toilets. Maybe some entrepreneuring individual could walk around selling Dry 24/7's for $5 apiece.

Looks like Obama's presidency will be off to a shitty start. Imagine speaking to a crowd of a 100,000 people, where just 0.1% is wearing a smelly diaper. That's 100 people with a shit-loaded diaper.
I think I'll join chevre in this business opportunity and provide a changing service - $20 for a new diaper! :D

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Dur hur hur...

I couldn't stand in one place for 3 hours...I'd have to sit...

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:bunny: I guess I have the permission of the PRESS to diaper up on Inauguration day - regardless where I am. I'm going to show President Obahma were my hope is: .....in my pants. :bunny:

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
this is going to be like all sporting events if you go attend it you just really shitty seats. However if your at home you get the best possible view from a HDTV.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Looks like Obama's presidency will be off to a shitty start. Imagine speaking to a crowd of a 100,000 people, where just 0.1% is wearing a smelly diaper. That's 100 people with a shit-loaded diaper.
I think I'll join chevre in this business opportunity and provide a changing service - $20 for a new diaper! :D

Peachy

I hate arguments like that. Even if 0.1% seems like a fair number, it really isn't. How many people are smart enough to plan for it and wear diapers, as opposed to the people who are just slightly smarter and know to use the bathroom beforehand and avoid heavy food?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well while they're spending all that money on the big party, our school system has to cut 6 million from the school budget. A teacher friend has just lost her job. The rest of us are all taking pay cuts. Party on....

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well while they're spending all that money on the big party, our school system has to cut 6 million from the school budget. A teacher friend has just lost her job. The rest of us are all taking pay cuts. Party on....

the American government at work. Spend money on what you don't need and screw everything that you do need. :frown:

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Bring a bucket of water and a sponge with you... $5 for a messy change, $3 for a wet one? :D Very profitable...except you'd need lots of water...and sponges :O

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Im skipping school that day to see it. Works out perfectly because its the beginning of the 2nd semester=Senior skip day.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
$5 for a diaper is an incredibly steep price. Although, in desperate times people will pay anything.

That's so sad to hear. The Rich get richer and the poor get poorer. pffft. Our government cares nothing about us.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just want to point out that the inauguration is paid for entirely by donations specifically for the inauguration. Any government funding is minimal.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I just want to point out that the inauguration is paid for entirely by donations specifically for the inauguration. Any government funding is minimal.

You might check this out. I'm sure there are donations being made and used, but I bet it is a fraction of what "we the people" are spending.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
$5 for a diaper is an incredibly steep price. Although, in desperate times people will pay anything.

Have you ever tried buying something at a big event like this? I bet a 20 oz bottle of pop sells for about the same :p

Status
Not open for further replies.