Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Since this topic is popping up a bit, we all know the situation.
We need a mod who can be on the IRC channel during certain periods of the day the European mod's cannot.
I am going to say Mandi, and Rance are going to be our best candidates. They have proven simply through being here that they can handle this community.
However, it is not up to me... but the community. I am only voicing my opinion.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Why are we bent on the idea that we are only adding a single operator? It's not like any one person is going to always be on, even when he/she is "supposed" to be. I think we could use a few operators.. so that most of the time when something goes down, someone is more likely to be around to deal with it. It's not like a forum where it's okay to take care of something shady an hour after it happens.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Why are we bent on the idea that we are only adding a single operator? It's not like any one person is going to always be on, even when he/she is "supposed" to be. I think we could use a few operators.. so that most of the time when something goes down, someone is more likely to be around to deal with it.

+1.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I appreciate the mention, Drew. :) Unfortunately, I don't think it's something I would be able to do very well. I'm rarely (if ever) in the chat. :(

I definitely agree with your sentiment too, Chevre -- there's certainly no reason why we can't have more than one!

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
If the powers at be are insistent in adding just one more chat moderator Trevor would be my own particular choice

He's frequently active in IRC and respected by all

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Like I've said before, we're busy with it. You'll see as soon as it happens.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If the powers at be are insistent in adding just one more chat moderator Trevor would be my own particular choice

He's frequently active in IRC and respected by all

trevor would be my choice as well. it should definitely be someone who's a long-term regular in the IRC channel; it wouldn't make sense to bring someone in who hasn't been there much and doesn't know how the channel operates. trevor is levelheaded and can take an impartial attitude toward the differences of opinion we've been having lately over the use of the channel. i also think he's modest enough to avoid using his mod powers unless he really needed to.

are we going to have a chance to put this to a popular vote?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I'd also 'vote' for Trevor, but I think it's worth saying that the decision is up to Moo/Peachy, and I'm sure whoever they pick will be the right choice, and I think if they wanted suggested 'candidates' or a vote they would ask... It's nice to voice an opinion, but I think we can trust them to make the right choice.

F

FullMetal

If my vote counts, I pick 'Spirit' if he goes on. I have been on a lot lately but I haven't seen him on much. Anyway, if he does come on a lot, then I think my vote would go to him. Though he is young, I always thought he was one of the most level headed member here, far surpassing any of the other popular people on this forum that are made so due to their seemingly high reputation.

I will also say this, there is a difference between who you like and who you would like to be seen put into power. However you want to shape that last sentence is your right, but I just thought that I would put it out there.

FullMetal

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Trevor has just been appointed Chat Mod, a lot of you guys had the same ideas we had.

Congratulations Trevor.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm gonna nominate Darkfinn

Aww... thanks!

At least one person here will stick up for the guy who speaks his mind. :cool:

Honestly though... I think Trevor is a good choice... always plesant and level headed.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Agreed. Trevor is a great choice. As Darkfinn said he is pleasant, level headed and, of course, always near his IRC client :) Congrats, Trev!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Agreed. Trevor is a great choice. As Darkfinn said he is pleasant, level headed and, of course, always near his IRC client :) Congrats, Trev!

Thanks, everyone. It's funny how long-term presence in the channel has been one of my things and as soon as I get the mod job, my connection completely fails. It's looking like I will have to switch companies entirely, so it will likely be another few days before I can get back to my regular greeting schedule. I should hope there won't be a lot of need for moderating, but we'll see how it goes.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Trevor, it's going fine. We dealt with it before you were a mod, we can deal with it for a few more days (and there isn't really a lot happening as far as I can see)

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If you, brave electors, decide to trust my decisions, you will definitely not be deceived. Under my government, every person which I qualify as "retarded" (including people who do not know how to use proper grammar and spelling, naive kids, pedophiles, and Communists) shall be kicked. But our primary goal is to restore the economy of ADISC, which crashed a few months ago because of one evil programmer (he must be a Communist). I will make sure we, together, raise enough funds to remove this silly little donations system for a few years. We shall then proceed to rebuilding the health care system to make it efficient and simpler. Psychiatrists will be here 24/7 to help any potential diaper fetishist on this respectable forum, as this inane behavior should, and will not be tolerated as long as I am in charge of this community.

Vote for DarkSun, vote for yourself!

I don't know if all the bad guys join at Midnight, but I've never seen any moderator, well... moderate, or need to do so. Except when Marty kicks me for impersonating people, but that's not important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.