Urine Leakage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, I know that this is a weird topic to bring up, but I deal with it with diapers anyway.

I've always have had bladder leakage, and it does cause me a great deal of annoyance after I pee I will always LEAK pee, often its a wet patch, around two tablespoons, and coffee makes it worse, I can often just feel the dripping and trying to stop it, what drives me nuts is I can smell it, but I don't think others can ARGH. only happens after I pee, and I can drip randomly and takes awhile to stop dripping.

I'm a 18 year old male (transgender), and don't think this is normal, though I've had this happen ever since the age of 11 I guess.

This drives me nuts, and diapers help me with it anyway, so I can manage it, is this normal?

It can be annoying. What I did was wear female IC pads inside my panties for years. I now wear diapers 24/7
so its not really a problem anymore.

It's definitely not normal, though I can't say if it's indicative of any sort of health problem, or just a minor quirk to be dealt with by diapers or other incontinence products. If it's something you're worried about and would like to change, you might consider making a doctor's appointment to talk about it.

"No matter how much you squirm and dance, the last two drops go in your pants" --Stephen King (I think... at least, that's where I ran across this one!)

I think a small amount of dribbling is very common, though it sounds like you're experiencing significantly more than most others do. If you find it is worsening over time, I would definitely consult a doctor about it.

I have the same problem and just use diapers for it

DrunkBunny said:
Well, I know that this is a weird topic to bring up, but I deal with it with diapers anyway.

I've always have had bladder leakage, and it does cause me a great deal of annoyance after I pee I will always LEAK pee, often its a wet patch, around two tablespoons, and coffee makes it worse, I can often just feel the dripping and trying to stop it, what drives me nuts is I can smell it, but I don't think others can ARGH. only happens after I pee, and I can drip randomly and takes awhile to stop dripping.

I'm a 18 year old male (transgender), and don't think this is normal, though I've had this happen ever since the age of 11 I guess.

This drives me nuts, and diapers help me with it anyway, so I can manage it, is this normal?
I would get it checked out as at your age it is far from normal. I am incontinent but am in my 50's and diabetic.

I agree with ST50. I know I'm young but I'm incontinent due to an accident I had last September. I'd get medical help if I were you.

are you overweight or very unfit or having any other issues?
if not, it could just be after-dribble which is quite common, particularly amongst males (it's a more complex set-up down there). the 'stop-start' method of peeing will help strengthen and condition the muscles invovled in peeing and in expelling the remaining fluid in the urethra.

PadsnPullups said:
This is a very common problem for us older guys with and enlarged prostate, (BPH=benign prostate hyperplasty) and is what drove me to start wearing protection. First pant-liners, then "guards", then pull-ups, then pull-ups with guards, and finally as the drips/dribbles have gotten much much worse and add in some urge incontinence and I'm in diapers 24/7 now. However at my age (62) it's not all that uncommon and something my doctor and I are keeping a close watch on via PAS tests and rectal exams. But for someone your age I'd definitely get it checked out by your doctor.
My urologist told me once you get past 50 incontinence is much more common and many people have it to some degree. I too started with smaller protection and slowly graduated to nappies. My bladder control has all but gone now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back