Urges

WoodenBelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Define Urge. For all my life I wait for that feeling that my bladders full then I have to go. Now it just goes like, through my P and out without that full feeling.
Happens almost every morning too when I first wake up, it’s like I can’t get up until it starts.

Wearing cheap protection yes, but I also have a damn life.

What are your urges like? The full feeling or does it just start to rush out?

WoodenBelly said:
Define Urge. For all my life I wait for that feeling that my bladders full then I have to go. Now it just goes like, through my P and out without that full feeling.
Happens almost every morning too when I first wake up, it’s like I can’t get up until it starts.

Wearing cheap protection yes, but I also have a damn life.

What are your urges like? The full feeling or does it just start to rush out?
The full feeling i have dual urge incontinence but more so urge urinary incontinence

Reactions: WoodenBelly
StarWars7 said:
The full feeling i have dual urge incontinence but more so urge urinary incontinence
Its getting harder to hold my bowels

Weird, because that’s what I was taught and always feel. I didn’t have that “full feeling”.. it just did what it wants

Sometimes before I feel the urge, I'm already leaking, I feel it slowly seeps out. Then bang, the intense urge comes and my bladder pushes everything left, out. I don't have a choice, it just happens. Other times, my bladder just releases, without any prior warnings, I just feel my diaper grow warmer and more wet. Only on such occasions, the stream feels a bit weaker. But

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Suzie65 and WoodenBelly
There are times i involuntarily pee myself when drinking

Any beverage

Oh yeah.
It’s so damn nutty to let out a full bladder, have a sip of something then have to go 20 minutes later and it’s basically full again

I have urge urinary incontinence. The urges are rather sudden, intense feelings that I need to urinate. If I don’t urinate quickly enough, the urge sometimes becomes stronger and stronger to the point of being quite painful and I begin urinating involuntarily. Once involuntary urination starts, I usually cannot stop it until my bladder is empty. Urges are often triggered by things like getting up on my feet after sitting or lying down for a while but sometimes seem to be completely spontaneous. The severity of the urges and the large volumes of urine that I void when one strikes are the reason why I wear a high-capacity diaper 24/7/365.

Definitely stand up/walking

Inconinmiss said:
I have urge urinary incontinence. The urges are rather sudden, intense feelings that I need to urinate. If I don’t urinate quickly enough, the urge sometimes becomes stronger and stronger to the point of being quite painful and I begin urinating involuntarily. Once involuntary urination starts, I usually cannot stop it until my bladder is empty. Urges are often triggered by things like getting up on my feet after sitting or lying down for a while but sometimes seem to be completely spontaneous. The severity of the urges and the large volumes of urine that I void when one strikes are the reason why I wear a high-capacity diaper 24/7/365.
Likewise except i need to get rearz or something for heavy incontinence but the diapers i buy at the store work like 4-6 hours then they leak

With medium to heavy incontinence issues cheap retail store brands are not worth the risk since you will leak more often then not agreed premium diapers are expensive but they are comfortable and absorbent and you can trust them to do their job it may cut into your entertainment budget but knowing your pants are going to stay dry for me its worth it Diapers are the one house hold budget that never gets trimmed just added to when needed.

Reactions: Tundra1975 and StarWars7
The "urge" to pee happens before the building pressure, then pain before release. I start to leak with urge then quickly go through pressure then release. this can happen at least twice an hour.

Reactions: WoodenBelly
For this is somehow similar. I can handle the urge but I can’t handle the pressure from a certain point. Unfortunately I don’t feel exactly how full my bladder is anymore - that’s why I do timed voiding. This work meanwhile pretty well, but if I get out of the schedule for what ever reason or if I drink to much at ones it often happens that my bladder cramps unexpected and painfully an I lose most of it’s content immediately.

I watch what I drink and when I drink it. I drink more in the morning and early afternoon. I try to get nearly 64oz in a day of water. If I drink a lot after 3 or 4 then I will void more at night.

A couple different ways it happens for me.

- BAM! Doing your thing and suddenly, this intense spasm/pain/pressure causing you to tuck in and cannot suppress it.
- Constant irritation and instability, every 5-15 min

Doesn't matter how much is in the bladder

NotTheAverageMan said:
Sometimes before I feel the urge, I'm already leaking, I feel it slowly seeps out. Then bang, the intense urge comes and my bladder pushes everything left, out. I don't have a choice, it just happens. Other times, my bladder just releases, without any prior warnings, I just feel my diaper grow warmer and more wet. Only on such occasions, the stream feels a bit weaker. But
I’m now exactly the same and increasingly find I’m leaking without even knowing it. I used to wake up during the night when I needed to pee but I now just wake up wet!

Reactions: Wetshisbed and StarWars7
I always put on only cloth diapers, with PVC pants, both at night, as well as during the day. For me it is often the case that I wake up at night when I have not put on diapers. Then I always have to go to the bathroom. Odt even two or three times. But if I sleep with diapers, then I will not wake up, even though the bladder is full in the morning.
During the day, when I put on diapers and go to the city, the pressure is so high after a short time that it becomes painful. But if I'm traveling longer, then I try, despite diapers, still to come to the bathroom. But if there's no one around then I'll wet the diapers. So I escape the painful pressure in the bladder. Very often the Bladder goes completely crazy, then I do not know how long she can hold the pressure.

Greeting Windelboy4

NotTheAverageMan said:
I couldn't describe it better my self.

Back before my urge incontinence was surgically resolved, my urges were a sudden pain and pressure in my bladder. I'd go from completely relaxed to a desperate I've got to go asap in seconds. Usually I had about 30 seconds to go or my bladder pain would intensify.

Early on I was able to still hold it in, and had to consciously wet myself. This was usually the case as if I didn't go then the pain would becme all encompasing, and I could literally do nothing else until Iwas wet. Later on I also had a blockage, so going was really difficult to near impossible. There were times I'd double over in pain, desperately wishing for no control. Now that was urge incontinence.

Back