URGENT parents found my stash, but haven’t confronted me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fredbed -

Just know that you are far from alone in this conundrum. Many of us have been, and still are feeling exactly what you are talking about.

You go ahead and do what you need to do. If that means getting rid of anything DL, great. Will the desires return? Probably. As some of our other friends here have mentioned, this ABDL stuff seems to be a part of who we are, and rather tricky to outrun. But that doesn't mean you can't or won't, should you so truly desire.

Try not to worry to much about it... I'd say likely one of the most harmless of interests/kinks/fetishes/obsessions whatever we want to call it.. it can be relaxing, soothing, exciting, sexual... and darn practical too if you are unable to access a restroom! :)

Still probably a good idea to mention to your parents that, respectfully, you would appreciate a little more privacy of your belongings. At the same time, if you had left your room a bit more tidy, then they might not have felt the need to go in there! Sorry, just giving you a hard time.

You're going to be great man. Take it easy and all the best.
A.

Last edited:
Soakingboy said:
Fredbed -

Just know that you are far from alone in this conundrum. Many of us have been, and still are feeling exactly what you are talking about.

You go ahead and do what you need to do. If that means getting rid of anything DL, great. Will the desires return? Probably. As some of our other friends here have mentioned, this ABDL stuff seems to be a part of who we are, and rather tricky to outrun. But that doesn't mean you can't or won't, should you so truly desire.

Try not to worry to much about it... I'd say likely one of the most harmless of interests/kinks/fetishes/obsessions whatever we want to call it.. it can be relaxing, soothing, exciting, sexual... and darn practical too if you are unable to access a restroom! :)

Still probably a good idea to mention to your parents that, respectfully, you would appreciate a little more privacy of your belongings. At the same time, if you had left your room a bit more tidy, then they might not have felt the need to go in there! Sorry, just giving you a hard time.

You're going to be great man. Take it easy and all the best.
A.
If I don't want speak of it with these parents, it's a bad idea to speak with them of something related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back