URGENT! How do I use a gift card to order diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
From Bambino. I tried to put it under the Credit Card option but it won't work. From American Express. Please help!

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Boy, you're really trying to bump up your posting championship. :biggrin: I have no idea, btw.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I believe they should have. Obviously, you can't activate it. I'm beginning to see an entire picture here of you ordering Bambinos, having them sent general delivery so that you can pick them up, and not have them go to your house! Oh the drama. You will have to let us know how this all turns out. I hope well, as you are one of my favorite people here on the site:)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
You might have to get on the phone and call in your order. Prepaid Credit Cards work differently from regular credit cards... some times the computerized credit card systems don't like them and they have to be run manually.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
You might have to get on the phone and call in your order. Prepaid Credit Cards work differently from regular credit cards... some times the computerized credit card systems don't like them and they have to be run manually.

How do you do that?

S

soren456

They do activate when you buy. Registration is usually just for tracking the balance and reporting lost cards.

I've had trouble getting even a regular AE credit card to work in some places. Not everyone accepts them. Does Bambinos?

VISA and Mastercard are way more universal.

EDIT: Will look forward to the outcome of all this.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
They do activate when you buy. Registration is usually just for tracking the balance and reporting lost cards.

I've had trouble getting even a regular AE credit card to work in some places. Not everyone accepts them. Does Bambinos?

VISA and Mastercard are way more universal.

EDIT: Will look forward to the outcome of all this.:thumbsup:

Bambino does accept American Express, but I still get an error message. :damnpc:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Great... I sent them an e-mail about this and I got a response saying they can't take gift cards. :wallbash: Anyone know if XP Medical takes gift cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.