Status
Not open for further replies.

VerySoakedDiaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

I am new member here and have urgency incontinence but it behaves very weird sometimes I mean for example when I am outside doing any activity or anything else I suddenly pee without control but when I am inside my apartment it doesn´t behave like this and when I use diaper when I am outside but when I walk at the same time I cant pee in the diaper normally as I can when I stand still, it is as the diaper block me from peeing in it while I walk. Why does my urgency incontinence behave like this...this affects my mood when I cant flood the diaper when I want?

I experience similar issues with walking. I sometimes feel the pressure building up while walking but urine not coming out until I stop. Once I am stopped, the floodgates open up. It is annoying and frustrating, as this often results in huge voids and I always fear that it might be too much for my diaper at once.

When my Bladder issue first started it was the same way for me as soon as I stood up or still my bladder would release over time I now pee in any position or while I am walking. Over time you will probably see the same thing where you adapt to being diapered and your body releases at any time.

I have urge incontinence and you never really know when you are about to wet. I was standing in line at Walmart and I peed. Good thing I changed my diaper before going out.

Rob110 said:
or while I am walking. Over time you will probably see the same thing where you adapt to being diapered and your body releases at any time.

I've had that happen too. Trying to make it to the toilet and going at the same time is one of those weird, funny things about being incontinent. You try to find the humor; it's buried there somewhere, I think. Like bending at the waist to reach across the table and having your bladder assist you.

Reactions: ChocChip
Rob110 said:
When my Bladder issue first started it was the same way for me as soon as I stood up or still my bladder would release over time I now pee in any position or while I am walking. Over time you will probably see the same thing where you adapt to being diapered and your body releases at any time.
I'm experiencing the exact same thing, when walking really slow or standing still the floodgates are open. I can still hold it, but because my sphincter spasms hard znd clenches i stopped doing that. Am getting surgery for this Monday
Since the doc did diagnose oab and urge incontinence i was puzzled why i didn't have more involuntary accidents, i only do when bending through the knees with a heavy urge, then it shoots up really suddenly.

When you are a beginner at diapers this is the case. But with experience, you will over come this obstacle.

heatherreynolds said:
When you are a beginner at diapers this is the case. But with experience, you will over come this obstacle.
trust me, in my case it's not beginners result, I have been diagnosed and get surgery tomorrow to alleviate some symptoms of this....
Been wearing for a long time (14 years, not 24/7 but enough to get used to them. Over time the urges got stronger

daylight said:
I've had that happen too. Trying to make it to the toilet and going at the same time is one of those weird, funny things about being incontinent.
And I guess when you get there and no longer need to go, you have to pretend you still do, especially if you’re with people who don’t know you’re in nappies...

ChocChip said:
pretend you still do

Yes, stalls are your friend and private restrooms are gold.

Reactions: ChocChip
Within the past year, I find if I drive for a long period, I don't sense anything.Then, I get out of vehicle and it can hit me so fast I cannot make it anywhere. I mean a very large amount that I would normally sense. I do drink a lot of fluids (AZ land of dehydration) or I get migraines. Assuming this is urgency incontinence but it just came up out of nowhere. I have had a surgery for retaining which they discovered by kidney function decline. So now, I generally always wear a pull-up (they fit me slim and make no noise with boxer briefs over them) or at least a pad.

ChocChip said:
And I guess when you get there and no longer need to go, you have to pretend you still do, especially if you’re with people who don’t know you’re in nappies...
Yes, that is true. If youI don't want people finding out, you are wearing and using diapers. Then you have to still pretend you still need to go, to the restroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back