Not open for further replies.

BabyPrincessMimi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
So I'm new here and I have no idea how to write this or if my Daddy is going to be mad that I did. But I feel like I need to get it out.
Is that so bad?

I wore a diaper for the first time last night and to be honest I enjoyed the experience. But later that night I told my
Daddy about it and he wasn't so sure. He explained to me doesn't think they are for me and he doesn't like them himself and this made me
feel ashamed and sad. I feel like my little side has died or something and I don't know what to do.

Can anyone give some advice on feeling ashamed of being a little or abdl? And how do I deal with the fact we don't have the same
interests?

My first bit of advice is to dial back the "daddy" stuff. We try to keep a fair balance on when and where we do all that.

If your boyfriend is not into diapers then referring to him as "Daddy", thus including him in your fantasies without consent, is inappropriate.

You should also make a post in the intro room that includes your non-ABDL interests.

Lisztomania said:
And how do I deal with the fact we don't have the same
interests?
Not really an "and." This is the issue, right? To answer a question with another (slightly rude) question: How'd you end up in a relationship with somebody who doesn't share interests with you? That's...kind of a fundamental problem. Might be time to shift into reverse and try again.

Cottontail said:
Not really an "and." This is the issue, right? To answer a question with another (slightly rude) question: How'd you end up in a relationship with somebody who doesn't share interests with you? That's...kind of a fundamental problem. Might be time to shift into reverse and try again.

Hi I apologise because I don't think I made myself very clear, me and my partner share lots of interests but not in some aspects of abdl.

- - - Updated - - -

TheWolfEmperor said:
My first bit of advice is to dial back the "daddy" stuff. We try to keep a fair balance on when and where we do all that.

If your boyfriend is not into diapers then referring to him as "Daddy", thus including him in your fantasies without consent, is inappropriate.

You should also make a post in the intro room that includes your non-ABDL interests.

I'm sorry I should of referred to him as something else.
I have his consent to call him Daddy even though he is not dl.
I will make one right away, thank for for guiding me

BabyPrincessMimi said:
Hi I apologise because I don't think I made myself very clear, me and my partner share lots of interests but not in some aspects of abdl.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry I should of referred to him as something else.
I have his consent to call him Daddy even though he is not dl.
I will make one right away, thank for for guiding me

maybe it's a question of finding what your partner is willing to do, borders which can be passed and which can't. He likes the Daddy role so play to it. A lot of people are afraid of opening the door all at once. Ask him what he wants most. You already are Sub, which is a position which has more control than seen at first. Apologize for 'being naughty' then suggest he think of something to even it out. Probably involves a spanking. But he has to say it, don't tell him "i'm a bad girl, Daddy should spank". it's a subtle role play. The only real rule is that every RP is exactly in the minds and at the expressed permissions.

He sounds very close to your role. He leads you to his, and him to yours. Hope you have a lot of fun, Luvs and Huggies.

Sorry but this just seems like you are asking dating advice from strangers. Learning to deal with what you do our don't have in common is called a relationship and can only be figured out between those involved directly. Talk with him work it out, or break up if it's too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back