Upgraded pull-ups and depends night defense

rothpirate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
In my Facebook feed, I get all kinds of ads for adult and childrens diapers etc. Anad came up for new pull-ups with new 12 hour protection, then an add for night defense with new 12 hour protection. I have never tried depends because I always read they were trash. I can’t wear a pull-up at night any way. I do sometimes only require a pull-up during the day however and more options are better. If the padding came higher up on the mens pull-ups and they were more absorbent I might go for that. I hope someone reviews these when they come out. Maybe they will upgrade their tab style as well. It seem ridiculous Kimberly Clark should make such trash for adults. Does anyone know if the night defense have leak guards?

Reactions: Edgewater
I have said it before I will say it again Kimberly Clark makes descent infant toddler and youth products but they make lousy adult products

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Edgewater
dpcare said:
I have said it before I will say it again Kimberly Clark makes descent infant toddler and youth products but they make lousy adult products
Agreed. The only pull-up that even remotely works by Depend is the "Real Fit", and even then you need to wear a breif (underwear) or some other type of tight fitting clothing to keep it close...and they WILL leak.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Edgewater
Targeted marketing /engineering and the results are lousy adult products.
The reality is that baby /youth designs do not simply cross-over well to adult wear. Volumes, shapes and flow rate are very different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12srepaid
txtoddler said:
Agreed. The only pull-up that even remotely works by Depend is the "Real Fit", and even then you need to wear a breif (underwear) or some other type of tight fitting clothing to keep it close...and they WILL leak.
I have also had some limited success with the Depend Night Defense for Men product. However it hardly ever holds up to a second wetting (especially while lying down or otherwise applying any pressure to it). This is with the old product still being sold it my local Target. I have not yet had the chance to try the new one.

Also I need to limit my fluid intake (to avoid flooding) and wet it at no more than a medium speed. Too fast, too slow, or off center at all and it will leak. Also (due to how short the absorbent part (the pad) is in the front and back I need to be aimed down to avoid missing the padding when I go.

rothpirate said:
In my Facebook feed, I get all kinds of ads for adult and childrens diapers etc. Anad came up for new pull-ups with new 12 hour protection, then an add for night defense with new 12 hour protection. I have never tried depends because I always read they were trash. I can’t wear a pull-up at night any way. I do sometimes only require a pull-up during the day however and more options are better. If the padding came higher up on the mens pull-ups and they were more absorbent I might go for that. I hope someone reviews these when they come out. Maybe they will upgrade their tab style as well. It seem ridiculous Kimberly Clark should make such trash for adults. Does anyone know if the night defense have leak guards?
No standing leak guards.
A decent enough diaper for a pull-up.
Don't know anything about their night time performance. Only used them during the day...
Dependonme

I think Depend products work for what they are designed to do. They do not work for heavy leakage or complete bladder voids.

I have used Depend Real Fit for years for daytime use. Fortunately, my daytime incontinence is light with only dribbles and squirts. I can get by most days with only one change.

For me it is more comfortable than wearing a diaper during the day.

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude
bdale said:
I think Depend products work for what they are designed to do. They do not work for heavy leakage or complete bladder voids.

I have used Depend Real Fit for years for daytime use. Fortunately, my daytime incontinence is light with only dribbles and squirts. I can get by most days with only one change.

For me it is more comfortable than wearing a diaper during the day.
Same I have worn the real fit for men almost 8 months. They work for me as long as I can get to a bathroom fairly quickly.

Back