• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

updating my page

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourhuggies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
I was a member of diaperspace and dltown, and one of my friends told me about adisc. I like the forums and advice here, and how most of the people here (as I have seen) are real people, not just their AB personalities.
I have some advice to dispense, and would like to learn new things about this lifestyle.
I wear diapers for fun, and sometimes during work, as my job is sitting at a desk for hours on end taking calls. My wife knows and she enjoys diaper play too. I dont go crazy with it, I have a stash and I recently bought some cloth, but I do enjoy it after work. I recently spent an entire Saturday in nothing but diapers. that was fun.
So enough of my ramblings, add me as a friend, I need some here.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hello! Welcome to ADISC. :)

I've recently joined Diaperspace. It seems like it isn't as bad as I made it out to be. >.> Damn. ^_^

Just pulling from what you've mentioned and asking random questions now...

Where do you work? / What do you do?
(Can't think of any non-personal questions regarding your wife, so I'll let that be..)
And about spending an entire Saturday only diapers.. That wasn't like, uber cold or anything?? I'd have been freezing!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Cool on your friend. I am curious: without naming any names, is he or she a member here? Or just familiar with the place? If you are comfortable saying, how did they describe ADISC - or did they simply say it exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.