Updated rearz absorbency

Blue2006

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Received an email from rearz on a new way they calculate overall absorption. Now, I read their blog which was extremely vague unless I totally missed something. @RearzJacob can you please enlighten us on the process and why diapers increased capacity so much without any actual changes to the diapers? I’ll wait to hear before I give my opinion on this. Real life testing and usage says unless something actually changed with the diapers since the beginning of the week, this is very misleading. I’ll wait before saying anything else.

Reactions: CptKirk
I did. It’s clear as mud. Honestly, you “increased” capacity without changing a thing with the diapers. That’s extremely misleading and deceptive. I’m extremely disappointed….. there’s no way real life use will produce anywhere near these inflated claims. You offer no specific details on this new process unless I’m missing something. I did reread, it appears the line about not changing anything with the products was added. Still, why change from one method to another, if the one method gives more realistic numbers but more difficult, so what? At least it’s more accurate information. Instead, people are going to be really disappointed to buy a product expecting the moon, and it doesn’t perform anywhere near what you’re saying.

Reactions: LilPaddedBunny
Blue2006 said:
I did. It’s clear as mud. Honestly, you “increased” capacity without changing a thing with the diapers. That’s extremely misleading and deceptive. I’m extremely disappointed….. there’s no way real life use will produce anywhere near these inflated claims. You offer no specific details on this new process unless I’m missing something. I did reread, it appears the line about not changing anything with the products was added. Still, why change from one method to another, if the one method gives more realistic numbers but more difficult, so what? At least it’s more accurate information. Instead, people are going to be really disappointed to buy a product expecting the moon, and it doesn’t perform anywhere near what you’re saying.
Please refer to the other thread about this topic. I posted there.

Back