• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Updated my life story of how they Legally registered me as a Adult child through the federal court system .

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleTahani

Baby Tahani ( tahini means wild flower Choctaw)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I’m a toddler 24/7 im also high spectrum autistic . I’m married to my mommy for 26 years but we don’t have any sex it’s 100% platonic marriage she’s my mommy . I’m A sexual but not by choice I lost my sex parts in a auto accident along with brain damage ,crushed ankles and spinal cord partly cut . My bladder was ruptured it does not work at all . I don’t poop in my diapers unless I’m in my paralyzed state from my hips down it’s rare now but after the accident it was al the time to . I spent 2 years 8 month in Baylor medical center in Houston Texas learning to talk and walk again . For 18 months I was a complete mess
cared for just like a real infant being fed with a tube in my tummy . On the 19 month after my crushed jaw and loss of all my front teeth upper and lower they tried a big baby bottle with SMA formula which worked really well as I gained weight from 91 pounds up to 127 pounds . After I was able to talk ( I could write some but forgot how to spell to ) they went forward with a lawsuit against the drunk driver . He was a very wealthy man and all the hospital bills in the millions of dollars were all paid . The court also set me up with a life time of income to support my life and future medical needs.
that man was so mean he was a insurance exhaustive at one point in court he yelled out Your nothing but white trash . I started crying so hard they stopped the court proceedings until I could gather my thoughts . The judge then spoke very loudly very angrily You keep your clients mouth shut that outburst just cost you a additional 500,000$ 😳 . 3 years later after all this nightmare I moved back to Arkansas my collage degree now pretty much worthless I met my wife / mommy at UAMS medical center she’s a registered Nurse . I was still having terrible trouble walking I still had trouble speaking I sounded like a 3 year old 😢 . You have no ideal how strange it is to be thinking one thing but what comes out of your mouth is babble . Mommy and I just really started sharing each other’s lives while she cared for me at UAMS . 7 months later she competition surprised me asking me if I thought about getting married . No not really who wants a adult baby in their 20s ? She smiled and said I do your a amazing young man I’d like to know if you would consider marrying me . Mommy knew I could not be a man with the sex thing so I was really confused . Told her can I think about it . I was really afraid not really knowing about her life other than our personal interaction she might be looking for the money left for my care . Even my attorney actually investigated her . Turned out she was from a good upper middle class family and really did not need my income at all . After a month I asked her if she was really truly in love with me . Her eyes welled up and said of course silly 🙃 . 5 months later we were married it was a beautiful Christmas themed wedding that was her ideal . Mommy is 5 years older than me we just had our 26th anniversary and I love my mommy so very much there are no words to describe this . As the years have gone by some of my damaged body has gotten worse wile others have improved greatly . I still have brain damage that causes weird thing to happen some times I have mini caesuras that cause me to collapse . I can walk pretty good for short distances but still require a wheel chair for long distance such as the mall or things like that . 70% of my toddler ways are due to brain damage the rest is my personal choice in what I like to wear which is lots of pretty pastel child themed clothing of every sort . I far more prefer cloth diapers because they never leak and don’t cause skin rashes like disposables do me . Only going out when we’re away from my home a long time do we use disposables . I still must take baby naps two times a day so I don’t get headaches . When all this first happened I truly wanted to die I simply could not see any future in being a medically legally registered adult child . They use to put people like me away in nursing homes or group homes for special needs pretty much to die off over time . I absolutely hate alcohol or drunk people for obvious reasons . I don’t mess with drugs or stuff like that besides children don’t do that anyway . My head is so messed up drugs would probably destroy what little brain function I have left . Don’t get me wrong I have friends that use pot and they are so funny and really fun to be around . I tried that stuff a couple times it scattered my thinking so badly I actually drooled like a baby trying to grow teeth . I’m not religious at all in fact I think there is to much fakery in religion but I’m a very spiritual being treating everyone with respect I don’t care how much money you have or lack everyone is equal to me .
just writing this down brings back hurtful memory’s . But I’m a happy toddler truly happy most the time . When I have troubles from my physical problems I do get depressed and cry some some times uncontrollably depressed tears . Someone at UAMS told me about this website and I only recently joined it. I’ve found out there are others out there in my situation medically and all the others that just want to be loved as littles which is truly innocent especially the nonsexual members who are truly littles in mind and body . I tried social media several times all I got was upset being bullied a lot so I don’t do social media . These sites abuse your information sending you constant commercial garbage and even nasty sex stuff 🤢 . So I’m here on this site because I was told almost everyone is sweet people as long as I stay away from the adult sections . Everyone in my personal life from my real mom and family members and a couple friends all know everything about why I am this way . After several years no one even really notices because it’s just normal to them concerning me being a adult toddler . Be good to everyone because everyone has hurts you don’t know about that effect their every day lives . It’s a long write up but you now know me better this way I have nothing to hide I go out in public dressed like a toddler all the time . 🥰🥰
Tahani
Pronounced Ta Ha Neee it’s Choctaw word for wildflower my grandfather gave me that name when I was born on the Choctaw reservati
on .

• Wow
Reactions: ARBBB2 and ElPulpo
WOW...the only words that come to mind is "You are absolutely AMAZING!!"

ThePaddedAgent said:
WOW...the only words that come to mind is "You are absolutely AMAZING!!"
🥰❤️🥰

Reactions: ARBBB2
Welcome to adisc! there are great people on this site, thank you for sharing your story and you are an inspiration!

Reactions: LittleTahani and ARBBB2
It sounds like you've been to hell and back. I hope your money is well invested and also protected so that it will always be there to take care of you and keep you safe.

Reactions: dlman23
dogboy said:
It sounds like you've been to hell and back. I hope your money is well invested and also protected so that it will always be there to take care of you and keep you safe.
It’s protected by the courts even I can’t touch it 😉

Reactions: dlman23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back